• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Has anyone seen

Dizzy321

very proud mammy to 3!
Reaction score
The hangover?? just watched it, its Hilarious! :rofl::rofl::rofl: never laughed so much in ages ....

Were just waiting on our chinese to turn up and were putting in on, I have been looking forward to all week! x

its the funniest film I have seen...hilarious. enjoy x

haha yeah i went too the flix too see it when it came out i thought it was pretty funny, it was about the same time year one came out, i thought that was better tho! but i have a silly sence of humor daftness makes me laugh haha

i thought it was hilarious!!! we must watch it again!!

Lou
xxx

haha yeh it's brilliant! best comedy film i've seen in a long time! x

Awww i love that film it really really makes me giggle!

It was brilliant, definately the best comedy we have seen in ages :rofl::rofl::rofl:

OMG I love this film x got to be the best comedy i have seen in a long time

I love the bit
where the bearded guy gets a taser in the face by that kid

and
when the naked chinese guy jumps out the boot & on to the other blokes face

:rofl: :rofl:

OMG I love this film x got to be the best comedy i have seen in a long time

I love the bit
where the bearded guy gets a taser in the face by that kid

and
when the naked chinese guy jumps out the boot & on to the other blokes face

:rofl: :rofl:

hahaha yeah lmao! I am trying to think of the bits I like lol

One of my fav films this year, loved it! I just bought my OH it on Blu Ray the extended version, uncut with more photos :D

OMG, I could have cried (really cried) when the door car door opened on the baby's face!

:rofl: everytime I think aboutit I giggle :haha:espesh the bit where the dentist finds out hes lost his tooth LMAO! and then when he finds out its cos he was dared to pull it out hahahahaha

Love love love this movie! When it was in the theater I went and saw it 3 times and I am so excited its out on DVD we watched it last night and after so many times seeing it, its still hilarious. OH and all his friends quote everything from it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"