Has anyone skipped a period but wasn't pregnant?

trinaestella

Aliyah's mummy! <3
Reaction score
I am 6 days late and all HPT are negative including doctor's one everyday I have tested but still remain having cramping in lower abdomen including some sharp pains which I had with my previous pregnancy. I can't stand up or walk for much long because my body starts to ache I run out of breath and my whole body just aches, everyday I have lower back cramps and hip pressure so basically what I am saying is all the signs are there but still nothing...

Has this happened to anyone else but they wasn't pregnant? I'm starting to doubt I am pregnant now although I had these exact symptoms when I was pregnant before but obviously I am not if all HPT is negative including FRER and it's driving me crazy .. I'm not sure I have just skipped a period and still having period symptoms instead? Can that be possible??

I missed last period and then ovulated 3 weeks later...seem to be missing my period again. Had sore boobs for just over a week so expected AF or BFP but got neither. It's incredibly frustrating.

Some people jsut dont get BFP's till later so don't give up too much. Especially if your cycles are usually normal!

I missed last period and then ovulated 3 weeks later...seem to be missing my period again. Had sore boobs for just over a week so expected AF or BFP but got neither. It's incredibly frustrating.

Some people jsut dont get BFP's till later so don't give up too much. Especially if your cycles are usually normal!

Thanks darling, I really do wish you luck in getting a BFP I remember TTC with my first and was lucky enough with her to find out a day later but this one seems to be difficult im in between yes and no:shrug:

I hope you do get your BFP soon and don't give up it isn't possible, just try not to stress too much about it. xx

I have PCOS so I skip my af often unfortunately. =( Hopefully you'll just get a late BFP! Maybe you just ovulated later in your cycle?

I'm kinda in the same boat as well,I have a lot of symptoms, including breasts hurting, which I have never had except when I was pg with my first. But all I've gotten is very very faint lines on FRER & Dollar Tree & BFN on Clear Blue Digitals. Its driving me mad!

Have you also thought about doing a blood test? Keep us updated! Baby dust to you!

I have PCOS so I skip my af often unfortunately. =( Hopefully you'll just get a late BFP! Maybe you just ovulated later in your cycle?

I'm kinda in the same boat as well,I have a lot of symptoms, including breasts hurting, which I have never had except when I was pg with my first. But all I've gotten is very very faint lines on FRER & Dollar Tree & BFN on Clear Blue Digitals. Its driving me mad!

Have you also thought about doing a blood test? Keep us updated! Baby dust to you!

Thanks babe I was up with heartburn and a bloated stomach last night, managed to change my blood test from Wednesday to tomorrow morning which is excellent! PLUS I used my morning pee and tested myself with an FRER and it was a very very very faint positive which made me feel better :happydance: but just tested again on an ebay cheap test and it was negative, I'm feeling better now.. breasts are heavy and hurting today, tomorrow I know it will be confirmed that I am pregnant just want to know that my baby is okay so I can announce the pregnancy properly and start preparing.. I hope everything goes well for you also it really sounds like we are in the same situation, Clear blue digital told me negative too! I know we are both pregnant but our hormone levels must be low :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->