Has anyone used PreSeed lubricant?

CoffeePuffin

Reaction score
After doing some research online and finding out normal lubricants are bad for sperm, we have ordered PreSeed. I'm just wondering if anyone has had any experience using it. Is it a good lubricant? I'm not expecting it to "help" us conceive, I'm just wondering if it actually works well at making sex not uncomfortable. I have to use lube as since having my daughter in 2012, I can't seem to create my own lubrication so I need the help otherwise it's painful.

Also it's really expensive at £14-£16 for a small 40g tube. And it says it comes with 9 applicators, so does that mean it only has enough for 9 sex sessions? That meants if we DTD every other day I'd need to spend £28 - £32 a month on lube!!

We were using it, I found it good, we never used the applicators and used much less than the recommended amount else you'd be slopping about all over the place lol xx

Hi yes i'v used it & it lasts longer than u'd thnk u only nd a small amount. Also did help me conceive twice nw but that was i inserted 1.5mg for every bd session throughout my fertile window.

We found it to be too thick and sticky, dried up quickly. So for us it was a waste of money. Stopped using it, used KY liquid and got pregnant on the next cycle.

I read a study about how much less "damaging" it is to sperm than KY and it was legitimately only like 2% less damaging. So really not very helpful. Also those studies are done by mixing sperm with lube then looking under a microscope, the real life applications are much different.

We use it, but don't use the applicators and just apply to DH before we BD. it is a really small tube, but we've used it 7 times (again, not the directed amount) and barely made a dent in the tube.

We've just started using it this month. It's definitely improved BD. A little really does go a long way. I found the applicators to be a bit obnoxiously fiddly, we did better just applying a bit like any other lube. Just make sure you don't follow the directions on the amount to use, it's WAY too much!

I have ordered conceive plus which does same as preseed, I have a vote going voted by women that have managed to get pregnant, I wanted to get some ideas for us all TTC if you all want to visit to get some tips, if it can help just one of us to get eh SHBFP that would be the best ever.. good luck and hope we all get pregnant soon xxx Im using the normal tube and will suck the gel into an orgal syringe and insert it as it saves on buying the more expensive with applicators.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-soft-cups-lubricants-helped-you-get-bfp.html

We used less than the recommended amount and also used it with an internal applicator, like with a yeast infection cream. Worked like a charm for lubrication!

DH and I love it, and I'm not left feeling gross like I have with KY and other lubes. A little definitely goes a long way and I've used the plungers a couple of times but they're really not necessary.

Also you can wash in soap and hot water and reuse applicators! It's cheaper to buy a tube without applicators than with

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->