Has anyone used preseed?

pebbles10

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering has anyone used pressed?

Is it any good?

My DH and I do. We needed something healthy for the swimmers. We learned to only use a little bit at a time. IMO it works a little too well as a lubricant if you use the recommended amount in the instructions. Definitely feels more natural which I like. It also comes with applicator tubes that let you put it close to cervix during ovulation. It's our go to when we need it. So many other products have such mixed reviews in regards to fertility so I love knowing its safe to use. On the plus side...even though it looks like a little tube it goes a long way!

Oh cheers.

I might have to try it.
The reviews look good on Internet, but never to sure to trust them.
So I thought I'd ask. Always good to hear from someone.xx
I feel more confident in buying it now.

Thank you.

I started this thread a couple months ago.,.. You might find it helpful https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/2065933-preseed-19.html#post31032391

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/2065933-preseed-19.html#post31032391

I didn't use preseed but used conceive plus which I guess is extremely similar. I got pregnant the first month I used it (cycle 4). Hard to say if it was the contributer as 4 months is about average for my age to conceive but I am all for anything that raises chances :) going to be ttc again shortly and I would defo consider using again

I didn't use preseed but used conceive plus which I guess is extremely similar. I got pregnant the first month I used it (cycle 4). Hard to say if it was the contributer as 4 months is about average for my age to conceive but I am all for anything that raises chances :) going to be ttc again shortly and I would defo consider using again

Cheers,

I haven't heard of that one.

I will look out for it.
I've heard that these work well.
Hoping so as ttc over year now.
Need some help.xxxx

Good luck.x

I'll be using it this cycle along with the softcups. Hoping it works. Baby dust to you!! :)

i'm ordering it in a couple days to use for this cycle. I'm only on CD7 getting ready to O in about a week, I just can't believe it's so expensive! I really hope it's worth the money.

i'm ordering it in a couple days to use for this cycle. I'm only on CD7 getting ready to O in about a week, I just can't believe it's so expensive! I really hope it's worth the money.

I just ordered off amazon for £15. A little expensive I must admit. But everyone is raving about it.xxxx

Here's hoping.xx
Good luck

Hi I couldn't find this in shops, and when I asked someone they look confused!!!

Is it an online purchase?

Just in case pressed doesn't agree with me..
Good luck.xx

Just brought it off amazon for £15, bit expensive. But if it helps its worth every penny...

Soooooooooo excited to try it out, just which the postman will hurry up. Hehe poor hubby :kiss::kiss::spermy::cloud9:

I have used conceive plus for last three cycles.

However this cycle we tried pre-seed for a change. I'm currently 4dpo so will let you know if it helped. :)

I bought both the Conceive Plus and Pre-Seed off Amazon.com.

Overall they are both good lubricants and I liked them both. I originally bought Conceive Plus as I didn't like the idea of using an applicator as I thought it might kill the moment but in fact hubby preferred the applicator as there was not so much mess! :haha:

GL ladies

:dust:

I have used conceive plus for last three cycles.

However this cycle we tried pre-seed for a change. I'm currently 4dpo so will let you know if it helped. :)

I bought both the Conceive Plus and Pre-Seed off Amazon.com.

Overall they are both good lubricants and I liked them both. I originally bought Conceive Plus as I didn't like the idea of using an applicator as I thought it might kill the moment but in fact hubby preferred the applicator as there was not so much mess! :haha:

GL ladies

:dust:

Ok good to keep in mind about conceive plus, am a bit worried about killing the moment using the applicator.. Hopefully hubby won't mind!
I know everyone is saying only use a little.

Please do let me know if that's ok?
Good luck

I used the recommended 3ml but it does say in the packet instructions you can use more or less depending on how much you need.

Oh and it does say in the leaflet for best results to insert 15 mins prior to intercourse so it shouldn't kill the mood for you! (Although me and hubby couldn't wait the 15 mins :haha: )

Xx

Xx

It's finally arrived!!!!!!

Ladies is it easy to use???
Better to use applicator or other ways???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->