Has anyone used Preseed?

swimmyj1

Reaction score
Hey just wondering if anyone has used Preseed? I don't use any lubricants normally but after doing some research I don't think my CM is the way it should be during ovulation. I'm going on my honeymoon next week and by luck I'm ovulating then too :happydance: wondering if anyone has used it had luck or not?

Yes, first month I used it, I got pregnant naturally (was about to commence ivf). Bub is now 13 months old. Been trying again for last 3 months but no luck so far. I use Preseed about 30 mins before DTD so that its in place and ready to work it's magic.

Wishing you all the luck

Yes, I got pregnant the first month using it. I just used it with the applicator right before. It's messy. It is more watery than other lubricants, so be prepared for leaking.

:dust:

DH and I used for about 8 months of ttc and no luck. Its a nice lubricant even though DH didn't like it. A little does go a long way though, so keep that in mind. We have ran out of Preseed so now we're going to try Conceive Plus, which is basically the same thing but I've read that it has Calcium and Magnesium unlike Preseed which is something additional that can help the little swimmers.

:dust:

Thank you. Yeah from what I've read most woman say to only use half of what is recommend at most. My DH wants to have kids sooner rather than later he's actually the one that asked me if I had ever heard of pre-seed lol, so if he doesn't like the feeling he can't complain hahaha.

pcba and xxDreamxx - did you start using it because you didn't think you had enough CM during ovulation? I'm going to my doctor tomorrow morning and seeing if she will give me clomid to try for next cycle but I figure a month of trying pre-seed can't hurt right?

We are using it. 2nd cycle with Pre-seed. I do like it, even for non TTC purposes.
As other women have said, I only use about half (2mg) of the recommended (4mg) amount and it's MORE than enough. It can get leaky.

Still waiting on BFP, so no results to share yet.

We used it a few times and they were the months we got BFP. I would use a very small amount right before ttc and then use a little more right afterwards to push everything up! Lol..you probably don't need to do the extra step but I was always worried because I have a tilted uterus. Unfortunately the BFP's ended in chemicals due to his sperm morphology. :( I wish I could find it cheaper though. $25.00 a tube is pretty high! But I guess its worth it to see those BFP's!!!

We've been TTC for 8 months and the month we used Preseed I got my BFP. I did the same question as you and was a little bit incredulous with the theme but for me worked at the first try!

Thank you so much, this have given me a lot of hope :) I went and saw my dr yesterday and she recommended it also. She also gave me a script for metformin just incase I'm not ovulating regularly. This cycle I'm going to just try pre-seed though. I would love to hear from more women that have tried it (success or not) but I will let you know how it works out when I come back in 2 weeks!! can't believe I'm getting married in 2 days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->