has anyone...

L

LeeHa

taken the generic brand of ortho tri cyclen low... tri low sprintec????
I've been on it for a month now and my boobs are sore, i'm VERY emotional (i feel like crying all the time or i'm angry :wacko:), I get dizzy quite a bit (even if I'm stand up or rolling over in bed), having a little bit of anxiety/uneasiness, bit and this could have something or nothing to do w/ it but I think i've got a UTI or something like it.

had anyone else experienced this while on it or any other birth control. I had sex the second day after taking the pill and i was off bc for a little over a month (had one longer period than normal) due to insurance.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post :blush: I'm only 18 and it seems like the ppl in waiting to try are wayyy older than i am.

you said you had unprotected sex after only two days of taking the pill?? If that is the case then you weren't protected by the pill. It isn't effective for 7 days after you have started taking it.

you said you had unprotected sex after only two days of taking the pill?? If that is the case then you weren't protected by the pill. It isn't effective for 7 days after you have started taking it.

I'm VERY aware of that and I know what risk I was taking.

ok :) So what did you want to know? I was on BC when i fell pregnant with my son, had been on it taking it regularly for 1 year and 1/2..but it failed. The whole time I was taking it I don't recall getting side effects like you mentioned :shrug:

Well, they just approved tri lo sprintec not to long ago and all the reviews that I read have been horrible. i basically wanted to know if anyone else who has been taking this has had the same side effects.

I was just letting everyone know that I basically did have unprotected sex. So the side effects could be from something different.

hmm, well if you are worried you may be pregnant, then my advise would be to test. Or did you say you had a period after having sex? if you did then the likely hood of you being pregnant is slim :flow:

hmm, well if you are worried you may be pregnant, then my advise would be to test. Or did you say you had a period after having sex? if you did then the likely hood of you being pregnant is slim :flow:

Thanks for the advice :flower: I really appreciate it :hugs:

no problem! I hope you find the answer(s) you're looking for :hugs:

I was on that when I concieved. If you get sick and are on antibiotics, make sure he wraps his tool. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->