Has anyone..............

I'm too honest at times, i got a bag of extra shopping from tesco the other week, and b4 i engaged brain i went "that's not mine":dohh:

Unpacked shopping last week, and got a free tub of low fat Walls vanilla ice cream.

I'm too honest at times, i got a bag of extra shopping from tesco the other week, and b4 i engaged brain i went "that's not mine":dohh:

Unpacked shopping last week, and got a free tub of low fat Walls vanilla ice cream.

its just propaganda :rofl: trying to faten their customers up by purpously adding ice cream in orders :rofl:

well i remember once i order a brand new digital camera that was £350 and they sent me 2 by mistake.

and once i ordered a brand new laptop from dell and they sent me a pc with a flat screen monitor aswell by mistake.

i will leave it up to your imaginations what i done with the orders

well i remember once i order a brand new digital camera that was £350 and they sent me 2 by mistake.

and once i ordered a brand new laptop from dell and they sent me a pc with a flat screen monitor aswell by mistake.

i will leave it up to your imaginations what i done with the orders

U lucky person.

wish that happened to us. OH ordered a big tele and it took 4 swap outs to get one that worked!

i remember my dad ordered a specially hand made cabinet to go on the wall to put his models in , cost something like £500. but it turned up with the glass on the front cracked. he rang them up and they said they would come nad collect it the next day and replace it with a brand new one.

They turned up the next day and delivered it and that was it , they turned around and left. My mum opended the door and went chasing after them saying dont forget the other cabinet :rofl:

They phoned up the next day and said thank you for your honesty , but they were actually going to let my dad keep it. but as it had been returned they couldnt send it out again :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LOL when I bought all my new undies at La Sensa the other day a hanger with a pair of knickers on must have got caught on the pocket of my shorts as I brushed past. about 15 mins later after wandering round a crowded shopping mall I realised I had been wandering round all that time with a pair of large pair of knickers hanging down the side of my leg! I went back feeling very embarrased and returned them, saying that I was very sorry but had inadvertently shop lifted them!

:rofl: lol cat!

I think id be more embarrased knowing id had been walking around with knickers attached to me!

send an email to them saying your uncles a jogger and you know trainers don't take this long to arrive!

God, I really like the sound of those but don't get exactly what they do... :wacko: ...do they change the music depending on your pace or I have got the wrong end of the stick?

Less than 2 weeks until I can have a "gentle jog" as my first step to running again. Yipeee!

God, I really like the sound of those but don't get exactly what they do... :wacko: ...do they change the music depending on your pace or I have got the wrong end of the stick?

Less than 2 weeks until I can have a "gentle jog" as my first step to running again. Yipeee!

they measure your speed , calorie burn , distance etc etc on the ipod , thne u plug ipod in to comp and it puts it all in to progress charts. you can have comps against people form all over the world aswell , it does loads more thinsg aswell

you can put different types of music to match your pace or mood or you can have just normal music.

Oooh.... might have to ask Santa nicely :)

Have you seen this site? https://www.mapmyrun.com/ Meaning to give it a go when I get back into it.

they have one of them on the nike website it has free membership inside the ipod sensor pack , you can challenge others to do the same route as you and the ipod sensor logs who does it the quickest

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->