has my baby turned into a breech position?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by flowertot, Dec 11, 2009.

1. flowertot

flowertot mummy of 2

hi ladies.

wonder if any of you have any experience of this. i've always felt LO's hickups very low down in my bump from when he first started having them.

Today i've woken up after an uncomfortable night and i can feel his hickups at the top of my bump. i'm 35 weeks tomorrow and i'm worried.

i've got a midwife appointment on 18th Dec and will obviously mention it to her but just wondering if anyone might know? :shrug:

thanks x

2. claire99991

claire99991 Mum of 2....

hmmm its hard to say could have, my baby is breech and i feel the hiccups at the top xx

3. Emma1980

Emma1980 Mummy to Finley

i feel them all over, expecially in my ass! lol, it vibrates, but hes engaged, i guess it just depends how big the hiccups are? i do sometimes feel them at the top, but thats his arse jumpin about with the hiccups

4. x-kirsty-x

x-kirsty-x Well-Known Member

I've felt mine high up and my babys possibly breech I find out on monday xx

5. firegirlv

firegirlv Very excited 1St time mum

mine is engaged and i feel them near the top too, his bum moves when he has big hiccups !!!

6. Becyboo__x

Becyboo__x Well-Known Member

Wel iv always thought LO was transverse cause i got like kick feeling from both sides of my bump at the same time couple weeks ago but at my scans iv had and from what midwifes told me hes been head down awhile :shrug: i know he can move but i think hes staying put now but mines feet are up near his head so i get kicks in the middle not had any high ones and i always get low hiccups .. so i dont know sorry im no help how LO isnt breech :hugs: xx