Has this happened to anyone?!!

simple

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

My last period was on the 20th January 2014, I've did many test ..all BFN!! so I decided to try fertilitea which I started on 5/04/2014. All is going well but since yesterday my lower back is hurting so much and my lower abdomen a little. My boobs are also sore now for two weeks and headache everyday but no AF!!! I don't know what is going on.. I was also taking Red Raspberry capsules before I started fertilitea... :wacko::wacko:

I'm a lil scared seeing that my AF is so far away and I'm not supposed to drink fertilitea if I'm preg... but I have a very irregular cycle.. last cycle was 100 days +

Can you maybe go see the doctor? How frustrating for you!

I would but appointments takes so long by my doctor. I will try taking another test this afternoon.. if its still negative then maybe its PMS symptoms.

It is but I could manage all the other signs except for the headache everyday.. it hurts so bad I could hardly open my eyes...

I've come across many ladies on here who don't get positive results on home pregnancy tests and have to get bloods done etc and turn out to be pregnant. If I were you I'd book an appointment with the doctor

ok thank.. but I know that I shouldn't take fertilitea if I'm pregnant.. Should I stop taking it?

I'm not sure as I don't know much about that stuff. Sorry xx

Its been 87 days and no af , all signs have gone so confused.. All test shows negative

That is really strange :( I'm sorry I have no advice for you but hope someone can help you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->