• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

has this happened to you?

Catdog88

Reaction score
So I've been ttc for several months now and this month I'm 19 days late. I had spotting 8 dpo and I've been testing every Monday but do far negatives. Went to the doc they said wait and see. So 2 days ago I was getting brown spotting, same thing last night, but (sorry tmi) I was feeling frisky and orgasmed twice thinking it was my period and I'd help it along. After I got up i was extremely dizzy and nauseous, went to the bathroom and bright red blood but this morning its back to spotting. So is this a period with weird pms symptoms or pregnant but neg tests? I'm irritated my doc won't even blood test for a few more weeks >.<

I would maybe suggest a 2nd opinion. Or demand your dr do a blood test and/or pelvic exam. 19 days late in your period I would me worried and very curious as to why?! Has anything changed?
I've had ovarian cysts before, and irregular cycles, maybe that could be what's happening.

Good luck sweetie!

If your period does not start soon I would find a doctor who will do a blood test , its very rare but some women never pass enough HCG in their urine to get a positive home test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"