Has this happened to you!?

Shanski

Reaction score
just curious, how many of you had an absence of af symptoms as a pregnancy symptom!? I'm a day late (not testing til end of week since I can be irregular) and I have not ONE sign of af that I usually get.. My biggest symptom if af is sore boobs for at least a week before and I've had NOTHING!

just curious, how many of you had an absence of af symptoms as a pregnancy symptom!? I'm a day late (not testing til end of week since I can be irregular) and I have not ONE sign of af that I usually get.. My biggest symptom if af is sore boobs for at least a week before and I've had NOTHING!

This is happening to me right now. I keep thinking "where is she?" I'm on our first cycle of Clomid so that might have something to do with it. Last month I was on progesterone and the nurse said that's what caused the long LP. I'm CD14. Usual lengthy is 15 days and no sign yet. The only cramps I've had was not AF style but more progesterone twinges in top uterus area. What gives?

I havent done any kind of treatment yet but that'll be next if I'm not pregnant this cycle! I really jjst ddont get it! I've never had NO symptoms! Fingers crossed for us!

Hi Everyone!! I am 4 days late, tested on 2 day late and :BFN: I really don't have any pregnancy signs or even signs. Just a little crampy? I am so confused, seeing as I have two boys already I figured TTC #3 would be easy this is our third month. I am 28 days every month, and now NOTHING except clear CM. Can anyone tell me if they think anything? Also I did start kickboxing 2 to 3 days a week?? Do you think this could cause 4 Days late.. I could see 2 maybe, but 4.

I'm in my 7th cycle of ttc, I always get sore nips the day after ovulation and they usually last the whole cycle. One month I didn't get them, and towards the end of cycle I got heavy feeling boobs- really thought it was my month, but u fortunately not. From monitoring my symptoms for the last seven mo this ive noticed that I do sometimes get random symptoms, or not get them sometimes. I just don't think everybody's body is predictable xx

Still no af and no symptoms! Trying really hard not to test stone I easily set myself up for disappointment.. I'm thinking Friday morning! That'll be CD 34 and only a day before my longest recorded cycle!

Yeah this happened to me. The cycle I got my bfp I had less symptoms during the tww than I usually got. Have you tested? I got my bfp at only 12dpo

yes i didnt have my usual clockwork pms symptoms. i didnt feel pregnant and i swore i wasnt because of the lack of pregnancy-related symptoms(i thought i would have pregnancy symptoms if pregnant in other words) but surprise! i got my bfp at 8 dpo on 1 frer and 5 wondfos.

plus my boyfriend suspected i was since he knew my body and how my pms makes me. the fact i didnt have my typical pms made him curious!

I have not tested yet.. I will be in the morning... Literally the ONLY thing making me think I am is my lack of symptoms... We will see!!

Tested this morning bfn 😟 still late.. Cervix is low closed and hard with creamy/sticky cm.. Still no symptoms except I had a head ache yesterday and today..

CD 36 Now.. Still no af symptoms or pregnancy symptoms and still a negative test as of this morning ugggh

OBNOXIOUS amount of thick white cm and campy yet still bfn! Ugggghhh!

Sorry this has turned into my personal journal lol
Left boob only is sore... Hmmmm

Oh and this is CD 37... Im usually 30-32 day cycles.. 30 for the last 3 months...

I hope you get that bfp in the morning! ! I did have white lotion like cm till today 11dpo...now dry and nothing with a bfn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->