Hatching Blastocyst Good Sign?

co_fostermom

Expecting Baby #2
Reaction score
Hey all,

I just had my first FET yesterday. My lining was at 13mm (I think) and the doctor called my embryo "beautiful" and that my lining looked great. The blastocyst was nearly halfway hatched when they transferred it. Anyone with experience here? Is that a good sign? Does that mean that it'll implant sooner?

I'm so impatient. I just want to confirm this pregnancy and move on with life! Waited over seven years to get to this point.

I never post any more, but didn't want to leave you hanging. :) A hatching blast is a GREAT sign! It is well on its way to doing what it is supposed to do. At least one of my successes I (maybe both?) were hatching at the time of transfer.

Since you're impatient, will you test early? Wishing you so much luck after a such a long journey!

I did test early! I’m 5dpt today and got a super faint line on 3 different tests!!!

Congratulations co_fostermom!! So happy you got your BFP! I just did my FET 2 days ago and I'm waiting to test, it's such torture but I'm trying to think positive thoughts. Wishing you lots of luck as you start your journey through pregnancy!

Oh good luck Tagomi! I started testing on day 4 after my transfer...bfn on 4dpt and super faint bfp on 5dpt...today I'm 6dpt and the lines were darker, plus I got my first fairly strong positive on a FRER 6 days sooner (though it was still significantly lighter than the control line). I hope you get your BFP soon too!!!!

Congratulations, co_fostermom! How are the lines progressing? Fingers crossed for you, and Tagomi too!

Lines progressed great! I had my beta HcG yesterday and it came back positive at 188.2 miU!!!! The nurse said that they like to see it at above 50 so I'm well on track! Have another beta tomorrow to see how I'm doubling.

Thanks Bordeaux. Unfortunately, my pregnancy ended completely unexpectedly and suddenly at 5 weeks 5 days. I honestly don't know what happened or why, but I'm hopeful for a second try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->