• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

hate the tww!

1wantbaby3

Reaction score
Just wanted somewhere to rant.
I can say that I truly hate the tww and I drive myself nuts thinking
am I?aren't i? My boobs feel different! Was that a twinge? My pee looks different, il test early, is that a line?edit pic of test to see if its a line, blah blah blah

Each month I think I've symptoms then af Comes so i truly believe now that I (we) over think everything and believe we have symptoms when really its just our normal bodies, and not pregnancy related at all, otherwise we would all be pregnant right now lol
anyway gl to everyone waiting patiently this month for that wonderful 'line'
Try not to drive yourselves mad as it's probably the reason pregnancy hasn't happened for us yet
xxxxxx

Yup....we're all just going crqzy waiting to find out! The tww is brutal! I told myself I wouldn't symptom spot this time, trying for #2, and here I am, 3dpo, and I'm convinced I'm pregnant lol! I was right with the first pregnancy though, but I don't trust myself a ton. Like you said.....I think we all believe ourselves into feeling pregnant! It's a horrible head game that's near impossible not to get sucked into😣.

Good luck anyway!

Haha I know the feeling oh too well! In my 13th cycle of this now and it's driving me nuts! So glad I'm away for some of my TWW this cycle so I can be distracted. Good luck ladies xx :dust:

Yep been there and all that.

I was so certain I'm not "one of those women" who over analyse everything and think every little twinge is a pregnancy symptom. And then what happens, 2nd month of ttc and I do exactly that and spend all my time googling those little twinges, and, feeling rather smug, also convince myself MY symptoms are real and the BFP is just days away. And then what happens? A BFN of course.

If anyone has any suggestions how to stop all this I'd be happy to listen. Gonna try my best to distract myself this cycle, think googling in particular should be banned during the tww.
Good luck everyone!xx

I'm 3DPO as well and for the last day ish I have been googling exactly what is supposed to be happening right now. Like, when exactly does the sperm fertilize the egg? does that happen day of ovulation or after? And if it happened the day of then what is the timeline from then until implantation. Wishing I could get it down to a near exact science so I know when to test. But the fact that it can take a varied amount of time for them to do anything is frustrating. 45 min -12 hours, 3-4 days, implantation anywhere from day 7-10 dpo and sometimes later. ARRRRG.
Well I am likely going to start testing 7 DPO. Just to quell the POAS beast within me. lol

Can I rant with you?

I'm 7/8 dpo. It's our third cycle trying, but our first cycle since February (we tried in Jan and Feb and then took a break to avoid a leap day baby) and I feel a little unenthusiastic. Not even an urge to use a POAS. I always have a 1 day temp dip around 6/7 dpo and almost always have a triphasic chart so it's really pointless for me to use temps beyond confirming ovulation or predicting menstruation when my temp dips on 12-14dpo. For some reason, that fact annoys me. It's also almost my birthday so that might be adding to my attitude.

Sorry for ranting on your thread, but I envy your crazy. I'm going crazy because I'm not going crazy. :wacko:

Awww that sucks, oodles. Hugs to you! This conceiving thing can be so difficult and draining in so many ways. I hope you can have fun celebrating your birthday despite your fertility status. Do something that makes you feel good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"