Hate the waiting...

Anna90

Reaction score
Hi,

This is my first time posting on the forum but I have been reading the threads for a while now...

This is my story, I was diagnosed with PCOS nearly two years ago when I had not had a period in six months. I was overweight and had very bad acne. I started taking birth control again to get my hormons back on track. I lost weight and now have a BMI of 22.7. I have stopped taking birth control again since September 2013 and hoped the weight loss would help control my PCOS. I went more than a month and a half without a period and started taking agnus castus to help regulate my cycle. This worked really well, 8 days after starting agnus castus, I ovulated on my own for the first time ever! And had my period 15 days after.

My first cycle off birth control was 74 days. This is my second cycle now (in four months so still irregular) and I ovulated on day 30. I had brown discharge on days 8 and 9 after ovulation and my period was supposed to come today but is nowhere in sight... So I'm hoping I may be pregnant now! I tested yesterday and it was negative... If periods don't show in two days time, I will test again.

I just get really impatient waiting for something to happen. But I am really glad I am finally ovulating now, even if it is thanks to agnus castus.

My doctor says, if I ovulate, getting pregnant should not be a problem, even with PCOS... Fingers crossed!

Good luck honey,
Welcome to the forum :)
I've heard positive things about Agnus castus.
Fingers crossed for you, no period is hopeful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->