Hates his Bumbo!!

xannekex

Reaction score
Hello! Im new here! My baby boy screams everytime I sit him in his bumbo! I really thought he would love it but he just doesn't seem to like it at all! Does anyone else find this?

Mine hates his too hun. I guess some like it some dont. Zach loves his Jumperoo though :D

Abigail never got on with hers either, she was always a long thin baby and she always looked really uncomfortable in it and used to slump over. It never really worked for us, what was much better was a play nest which she loved sitting in.

I think I'll have to look to get a jumperoo! At least my 3 year old likes sitting in the bumbo so it gets some use! :haha::haha:

my lo never liked it either
think she went in it twice n just cried n arched her back to get out, i didnt bother after that

glad mines not the only one who doesnt like it! He hates sitting down though, maybe I'll try it again in a few weeks!

My niece hates hers but my nephew uses it as a helmet to play 'army' with! - hes 6.
X

Holly kept trying to escape from hers, either backwards or hanging over the side. I've given up with it now. I'm glad it only cost me a tenner second hand! The only thing she's happy to sit in is her brand new highchair, she loves it!

My niece hates hers but my nephew uses it as a helmet to play 'army' with! - hes 6.
X

haha my 3 year old has found various other uses for it including using it as a potty for his teddies and getting stuck in it 10 times a day! So not a compleate waste of money for me then!

Kids have such wild imaginations!
Lol
At least you didnt pay the full £40 for it.
X

How old is he? Lil only started really liking hers a few weeks ago, at about 5 months old, though she did tolerate it before :)

He is 3.5 months. He can sit up quite straight when supported with cushions ect but just doesnt like sitting in anything! Maybe he will like it better in a few weeks time.

Emma also doesn't seem to like hers she sits in it for 5 mins looking round them starts crying!! Maybe I'll leave it s while

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->