Have a bad feeling about this pregnancy

mod19

Reaction score
When I was pregnant with dd my boobs were instantly and forever sore, and I never had any cramping whatsoever.

This time around no boob soreness and I'm having cramping. Not sure if it's cuz I just had dd 3 months ago or if it's just a different pregnancy or if it's going to fail. It was a complete surprise but a welcomed one and I don't want to have a mc. I know it's super early but can anyone offer up advice or reassuring stories for subsequent pregnancies?

I felt the same way when I was pregnant with DS2. It was just such a different pregnancy than I had with DS1. (I also had a miscarriage 2 months before getting pregnant with DS2, and was still very nervous.) Everything was different...from my cravings, to nausea, to pains, to cramps, to spotting, to energy levels. It was like I was a different person the second time. He just turned 9 months old, and is healthy and sweet. : )

It is so hard not to over think things during pregnancy. Of course if anything really feels "off" don't hesitate to get checked. But try to relax and enjoy growing your little bean. : ) Big hugs, and prayers for a happy and healthy baby!

I actually had sore boobs with the pg I mc with and no sore boobs with my successful pg . I think every pg is different . Try relax , congratulation :)

I feel this way every time I find out I'm pregnant. My second and third babies are 11 months apart, too. My second pregnancy was the easiest, but with my third, I had absolutely no symptoms throughout the first trimester. I think it's just a hormonal thought, to feel that our pregnancies are doomed, especially if the pregnancy was a surprise for some people, and especially if they TTC for a long time for others, or just with every pregnancy like me. Haha. I've only had perfect pregnancies, and I'm still terrified every time.

As other say, each pregnancy is different. Also, while you're a few months out from giving birth, your hormones are already different from previous pre-birth you (esp. if you're breastfeeding). So, I would imagine that you would have very different early pregnancy signs this time around.

I think it's normal to feel this way. I feel this way! I can't seem to get excited at all and I haven't even had any previous losses. So if you've experienced losses in the past then I imagine it's even more normal to feel this way.

Fingers crossed for a healthy and quick(!) first trimester so we can chill a bit :) x

I've felt the exact same way with this pregnancy. I've had no symptoms at all, and it was a total surprise. I've still not got any symptoms, but I know all is well as we've had a scan, and I hear the heartbeat daily on my home doppler! :) I'm sure everything is fine, it's perfectly normal to worry.. I worry far too much! If you're really concerned, you could always ask your doc to do some blood tests for you? Just to check levels are rising. X

Every pregnancy is different. With my first son, my boobs didn't hurt pretty much at all, had light cramping all throughout the first trimester and pretty bad morning sickness between weeks 6-10. With this little guy, my boobs haven't stopped hurting since 3 weeks. They still hurt today. Barely any cramping and I didn't have morning sickness really except for things just not settling right when I ate. It just felt like my food wasn't digesting properly.

I think the worrying is very natural. Even though I had some symptoms I still worried about him a lot. More so than with my first pregnancy. I don't think I stopped really worrying until last week at my 12 weeks US. I have had an US at 5 weeks and 7 weeks but something about seeing him look like an actual baby and seeing him moving around calmed me down a lot. I'm not as worried now. Fx for a healthy pregnancy and very sticky bean!! :hugs:

You may find your boobs are not sore as it's not been long since you had a baby. I found with my second who I fell with when my first was 8/9 months no sore boobs at all. With my third where there was a 5 year gap since my previous pregnancy I had sore boobs and now with this one no sore boobs. Sure all is fine each pregnancy is different xx

Well I tested again because I'm still paranoid and the line is still real light. Used a dollar store one so I'll go pick up a frer to use tomorrow morning but I think it's a chemical :(

my lines took a few days to start getting darker. FX for you hun :) x

What do you guys think? The frers look good but the dollar store tests I took today we're almost negative. The line was so light!

Also my boobs not hurting bc I recent gave birth makes sense. Even though I stopped bf dd 2 months ago I can still squeeze milk out of them. Not a lot but a few drips if I squeeze them.

Attachments

• 0727152003-1.jpg
    0727152003-1.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 27
It's so hard to determine what's happening off tests ! There are so many factors that can effect the darkness of the lines.
With my second son I had an early BFP at 10 DPO and the the line was pretty faint .. I tested again at 12 DPO it was still faint if not fainter but everything went on fine !
With my chemical I had BFNS until 14 DPO the line was definitely there but not very dark .. I continued to test and it didn't get darker then I lost it at 5 weeks.
With this pregnancy my lines got darker and darker every time I tested .

You could also be earlier then you think ! I know how worrisome it can be, try and wait two days before you test again ..I'm sure everything is okay though !

With my son I never had dark lines. Are you testing with fmu? Can you call your doctor's to get blood drawn?

No its midday urine that's super diluted cuz I'm so thirsty. I'm not buying anymore tests. I'm done. I have an appt tomorrow morning to get betas and progesterone levels. Even if it's not a sticky that's OK as long as it's not another ectopic. I only have one tube left and to lose the other would devastate me.

Yeah I'd stop testing...your lines actually look really good!! The only good lines I could get with the dollar store brand is with fmu and if yours is afternoon I'd say you are good!

I hope everything goes okay for you hun, I'm sure it will! Hopefully the tests will put your mind at ease. X

My symptoms this time around are completely different than they were with my first. I wouldn't worry. Plus you're still early.

Well guys I think I just found out super early! Betas are in the 400's and progesterone is 13.5, so still super early! Found out on cd 27 and I usually o around cd 16, so yeah. I'm more relaxed now lol. Going in next we for redraws

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->