Have any of you ever had implantation bleeding?

4utumn

Reaction score
Hello...

My husband and I are ttc our first child and a couple of days ago I woke up early morning with sore nipples. I was laying on my front and was aware of the discomfort as soon as I woke up. I had also had really vivid dreams that night, firstly that my dad had died (thankfully he hasn't) then I dreamed that Hugh Hefner had died. Why I had a dream about HH I really don't know. That was cd 24/25 or 10dpo. Yesterday evening which would have been 10 or 11 dpo I noticed a tiny spot of red blood on the toilet paper. Nothing since. Wondering if this could be implantation bleeding. Today I have had some stomach cramping like I get with AF but would be too early for AF. Head has been quite dizzy/light today especially when standing up my head has spun/felt like I was losing my balance a couple of times. Has anyone had these symptoms before a BFP? I know I have to wait to test but would like to know if this sounds hopeful.

Good luck to all of you waiting to test! X

I had it with both pregnancies (1st MC). It was a little dark blood around 10dpo almost like the start of a period. I remember being miffed the first time that my period was super early but it never came. The second time was straight after a miscarriage at 8 weeks and I assumed it was residual bleeding, although I'd had none for a good couple of weeks or so.

Both times I had weird crampy feelings for a day or two - almost like when you have trapped wind but low down. I also had shooting pains in my nipples. Towards when my period was due I had white discharge which I've never had when not pregnant.

Yes I did, it was light, pinkish, then turned brown. I thought it was my period, but it never came. Implantation bleeding is blink and you'll miss it, that does sound like it!

Yep.
A couple days mixed with creamy cm. Always light pink or brown in color... One time it even looked orangey?

She's five now! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->