• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Have I blown it for this month?

Xanthe

Reaction score
Had sex on Monday night - yesterday lunchtime got a positive on OPK.

Didn't have sex last night as DP was working.

Have we blown it for this month? We wont be able to have sex until 10pm tonight as Dp is working too.

Please help ( by the way can't do Charting as nightimes are very erratic at the mo as daughter is teething).

Many thanks

Hi Xanthe :)

I got a positive OPK yesterday/today too!! We will be in the same 2ww!!

I think you can ovulate as late as 36-48 hrs after the first positive OPK & also if the conditions are favourable a few hardy sperm from monday might already be waiting for the egg if it gets relased today. We have trouble timing beacause of work too, grrr, so annoying.

We will deffo plan to DTD tonight as my opks are much darker today & my temps havent gone up yet, hope we manage it.

How are your OPK's today?

Hello Dan-o

Thanks alot for your reply.

I'm so frustrated - have been ttc for 5 months now and this month I bought the Digital OPK as it worked straight away when I conceived first time.

They are so expensive but I find it so much easier than the normal ones. I really can't afford to keep buying them month after month.

I wont be able to test until after lunchtime and I wont be online again until this evening.

Good luck

Love

Xanthe XXX

It's supposed to better to test after lunch anyway, as the levels of LH are apperntly higher. I was just a bit impatient & tested this morning, ha ha!
I use the internet cheapies, they seem to be pretty obvious when postive & the price is great :)

Good luck to you too, hope we both get lucky :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"