Have I dropped? Pic included

suzan

Reaction score
Me @ 27w
https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j192/susanayass/DSC05436.jpg

Me yesterday at 33w2d
https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j192/susanayass/DSC01683.jpg

Any difference?!?!!?!? other than of course I am bigger & about to explode!? haha

i dont know to be honest your bump at 27 weeks seems low anyway lol! but then thats probably because my baby is up high lol gorgeous bump tho hun xx

I personally cant see much difference apart you have grown lol.very slightly if any thing hun xxx

I cant see much difference either hun! You seem to be carrying fairly low anyway. :hugs:

Yeah, first pic look low, so it's hard to tell! It's defo bigger though!!! xx

Thanks girls!

Argh!!! I hope there is a difference

Your bump is low, you might not notice it as much when it happens anyway! Mine is high so when she went down before you could noticably tell...she hasn't dropped again yet though.

Umm...sorry to side track, but... when someone has 'dropped' whats the difference between that and the baby having 'engaged'... because I've been asked by people if I've dropped or they ask if I've engaged and it sounds like the two terms are interchangable.

I'm starting to feel like these are two different things though, because someone told me I hadn't dropped because my baby's bottom is still pretty tightly under my right rib, but at the same time I have the off and on sensation of the grinding pressure in my pelvis, usually when I'm walking (which I'm assuming is the baby's head engaging)

So.... umm... does anyone know what's going on with me? Am I not engaged? Or have I engaged without dropping? Or, can I drop... and... like... come back up... like how I seem to engage and then come out?

(sorry to jump on this thread with my own issues... but... any clues on the meanings of these terms would be great)

Dropping doesn't necessarily mean you have engaged. Although, if baby engages into your pelvis nicely, then obviously, you will look lower. Baby may just change position, which makes it look like you've dropped. So even though the two sayings are interchangable, it isn't necessarily the case!! Clear as mud???:rofl:

At my last appt my doctor told me she was engaged, but she hasn't dropped(not to me anyway, i don't notice a difference). So...I don't know hahah

The bump is bigger honey, as for it dropping i'm not too sure

I think you are carrying quite low. Your bump has grown which i think makes it look lower.
I never noticed my bump drop last time even though my son was almost fully engaged at 36 wks. ( although he didn't arrive till 9 days past my DD)

looks great! I cannot see a huge difference in placement but definitely in size. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"