have I had a bit of a show?? sorry TMI!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by BuxtonKerry, Aug 22, 2009.

1. BuxtonKerry

BuxtonKerry Breastfeedin teen mum xx

Hey ladies! Im 36+5.

Yesterday I went to the loo cos I felt abit wet and uncomfortable down there. I checked in my pants and saw what I can only describe as about half a teaspoons amount of clear snotty stuff. It didnt smell at all, have any blood in it or look anything like discharge. Ive never had that before. Could it be a tiny bit of a show or does a show have to have blood in it???

Thanks in advance for any help!

2. first alien

first alien Well-Known Member

sounds like your show. doesn't always have to have blood in it according to my midwife. x

3. diz

diz Well-Known Member

hi honey, sounds to me that it was a bit of your mucous plug, i lost a bit of mine when i was around 35 weeks, same amount and same looking as yours from what you've described but nothing else happened!

4. GersPrincess

GersPrincess Mummy of 3, soon to be 4!

Yep, it definately sounds like it, and the other ladies are right, it doesnt always have to be bloody. More will probably come out between now and labour as well, isnt pregnancy glamourous?!

5. Pippin

Pippin Sam and Adélie-Rose's Mum

Yer that's how mine started today then it keeps coming and coming and coming it's revolting :sick:. Turns more into snot then bloody snot. Sorry TMI but it took me by surprise. I lost mine this morning and now I'm in early labour!

6. BuxtonKerry

BuxtonKerry Breastfeedin teen mum xx

Thanks everyone! Not had anymore of it since friday.. 3 whole days of a big fat nothing! I just want her 2 cum out now! LOL xx