Have I lost it????????

giggly_gurl88

Reaction score
:wacko: I have started makin two lists. The first list is everything that I plan on packing in my hospital bag. The second list is everything that we still need or want to purchase for the baby. I plan on having these lists and getting a few things each week as we can afford them.. am I completely crazy for even thinking of something like this when I am so early????

I've made a list also, better to prepared in my opinion?! xxx

you ladies are smart! if you have the energy now to make lists, why not go ahead and do so, since who knows what the 3rd trimester will bring, right?! ;)

Well if you're completely crazy then so am i! :thumbup:

I made a list a couple of weeks back (im now 18wks) and we'd bought our Quinny Buzz 3 pushchair at 12 wks (lol i know! - but there was a deal on & i was excited! :shrug: )

Im looking at cots now as we speak.. hoping to have one bought by the end of the week!

I already have the cot bedding, matching nursery lightshade/wall stickers/pictures/nappy holder/curtains/curtain pole ends/plug & switch stickers/laundry bin. Looking at matching rug to go with the set on ebay now.

Still loads to get though, so im glad i've started early, otherwise it'd be a huge shock nearer the time (and i wouldnt be able to convince hubby to buy lots of cute outfits then! ;) xxx

I don't think you're crazy at all. I love making lists and planning things so I don't fight the urge. I've started making lists too, and I'm 13 weeks! Nothing wrong with being prepared. :)

Your not crazy hun. It's better to know what you want early and get it, than leave it till the last minute and find you can't get what you want/need.

You are in no way crazy, I have been making lists and getting bits and bobs for weeks. I HAVE to be organised or I panic and we have so much to do so lists have helped me out! And I don't think it's way too early to be honest :)

I've had to make lists to be organised and to control what we was buying aswell as making sure we didn't forget anything - just make sure you cross items off as we ended up with 2 baby carriers originally as we forgot we'd already bought one!!
xx

I made my list at 12 weeks - so if your crazy I am totally and absolutely gaga. ;)

There is nothing wrong with being prepared - for me it takes away the stress and the worry of "forgetting things" or leaving everything to the last minute. x

I have two lists with exactly the same stuff on! You can't beat lists!

thats just normal, and i dont think your too early! i have had my lists for weeks

im just starting my list however the only big things we need are new matress's and the pushchair/carseat

Oh i've had lists going from about 15/16 weeks, LOVE a good list! Lol

nope i have a list of what i need even if its not much ive even gone through and priced up the stuff i want in the different places so i know how much i need to put aside to get it all

If your a list person, then totally do it. I loooove making lists and planning things all out, so I've made like, 15 different scenario lists already lol. It's a stress reliever.

:wacko: I have started makin two lists. The first list is everything that I plan on packing in my hospital bag. The second list is everything that we still need or want to purchase for the baby. I plan on having these lists and getting a few things each week as we can afford them.. am I completely crazy for even thinking of something like this when I am so early????

What a great idea!!!! not crazy...I love list im off to make mine :haha:

No its called being prganised and prepared. Im going to start in a week or two, packet of nappies each week, wipes, essentials and then clothes as and when. The bigger items will come in a few months time, due to space and also saving up as we need a cot bed for son, another moses basket as sold my sons and a double pushchair, so were going to have an expensive few months lol

I've made lists on my iphone so I always have it with me and can change and add to it when on the train or waiting in queues etc.

I've made seperate lists for things that we still need to buy and another list for things that people can buy for us :haha: as lots of relatives have been asking already. I find it therapeutic going through and ticking things off.

I like feeling prepared and well organised coz then I feel ready to tackle anything and everything. I'm gonna make sure my hospital bag is packed by week 24, got most of the stuff already, just need to pack it into a bag so I feel ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->