Have I lost it????????

Nope.

I need to make some lists myself! lol

i've had the lists since 6 weeks :haha: i'd be lost without them, i've always been a listy kind of girl though. if it's not written down it doesn't happen hehe

I haven't made a list of what needs to be in my hospital bag cause honestly there isn't much that will need to go in there and I don't need to buy anything specific for it. But I have made a list of things that we need for baby overall. I just use my registery list for this though. And as I buy things I remove them from the list.

nope, definitely not crazy haha. I've been buying things slowly since we first found out tbh. I sat there and made a list of everything we have, and nearly collapsed... we pretty much have everything sorted. Just the cotbed mattress, baby monitor and sling to get really... eep!! xxx

Thanks ladies. That makes me feel so much better. My mother in law just keeps bringing up how I don't need to do this or that because I still have plenty of time. I feel like I'm losing my mind

i realize everyone want to be prepared...but here its your craziness and real excitement for your littleone which compelled you to make list...:hugs:cant wait

Course your not losing it lol.. Your getting prepared and there is nothing wrong with that at all lovely!! Xx

i had my list made the day i found out lol... ur not crazy just well prepared....
ive also got deadline by the end of each month to achieve lol

by end of 7 months ant everything dnoe so i can just relax lol... only just got bedroom down to bare walls and new carpet and bed... which is at least 2 weeks in advance lol...:)
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->