Have i Made a Mistake??

Teri

1st Time Mum to DS
Reaction score
Well... Kobe is now 4 weeks old and at 3 weeks he was taking down 4 oz every 2 hour sometimes he wanted more inbetween, we began to give him water in between feeds to see if this helped him but it didnt seem to do anything..

So we changed his milk from SMA Gold to SMA White (I orriginally Breast Fed until 6 Days in) now i no when a baby is adjusting to milk they are a bit sicky but Kobe is still being really sick, and its not always just a dribble its forcefull and sometimes lumpyish,...

Is it my fault for changing his milk?? do i change it back??
Any adivice is really appriciated i hate it when he is being sick like he is....

thanks xx

SMA white is known for making babies sicky. Would he not take more than 4 oz at each feed? Like, if you upped his feed to 5 oz, would he not take it? I guess you can either change him back to the gold or leave him on white for a bit to see if he adapts to it. Sorry not to be much help, I didn't want to read and run and I know it's not nice when your LO is being sick all the time!

SMA white is known for making babies sicky. Would he not take more than 4 oz at each feed? Like, if you upped his feed to 5 oz, would he not take it? I guess you can either change him back to the gold or leave him on white for a bit to see if he adapts to it. Sorry not to be much help, I didn't want to read and run and I know it's not nice when your LO is being sick all the time!

We was uppin the SMA gold feeds everytime he drank bottle dry we would up it an ounce so he would eventually get a 5 ounce bottle but bcoz he wanted it every hour or so we was told about SMA White and how it could make him full up for bit longer than the hour or 2,,, I think i mite change back to the Gold, he has gone through 1 1/2 tins of the White

Will it effect him changing back??
sorry for all questions lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"