have I messed up

Discussion in 'Long Term Trying To Conceive' started by glitterqueen, Dec 11, 2009.

1. glitterqueen

glitterqueen Well-Known Member

Hi
    can anyone help me with some info -- ok so I did ov tests this month and got a positive on day13 I had b'd on day 10, 11, 12, 13 ,15. Do you think I might have done it even though I didn't b'd on day 14. I read the kit which said a positive meant ov in next 24-36 hours so I am hoping some of the spermies were hanging around? I usually ov around day 15-16 but \i think the accupuncture and TCM brought it forward-thats what my practitioner thinks as well?? Can't wait to test but I know its way too soon and I have b'd on ov day before with no sucess-suppose i am just looking for a little bit of hope !

2. Kiki09

Kiki09 Mummy to a miracle

Hi, i think you timed it perfectly! more than covered the eggy with lots of swimmers

Good luck, I hope you catch the egg :dust:

3. baybeehopes

baybeehopes ttc#1 26months...

hya, i was the same my db ws really poorly so we didnt bd on ov day...we did day b4 an day an day after, an i felt exactly the same, i even posted too...its nice to knw u hav covered all bases, again us to hav bd on ov day an not pg, an we are obv seeking help...but i was still flappin bout missin our peak day! Im sure you hav done enough. Good luck x x

4. muncho

muncho Well-Known Member

Hi glitter,

the most important thing is getting it covered before , so hopefully days 12 and 13 would have covered day 14...fingers crossed for youxx