have I missed it??

glitterqueen

Reaction score
I have a 30 day cycle o'v on day 15 I took soy this month days 3-7. had loads of ewcm day 8-10 then it stopped but got a strong dark line on ov test on day 13. today is day 14 and its completely dry down there(TMI) I b'e day 10 and day 13 so far and will try tonight but have I missed it or is the ov test more accurate?? It was just strange to get so much ewcm so early but ov test wasn't positive til day 13 HELP ?????????????

Tbh, its not so strange to get ewcm early. In fact you can even have it after ov. I usually have it up to 6 days before ov. I definitely would go with the ov test. Keep in mind that when you get a positive u usually will ov anywhere between 12-36 hours after. But its not an exact science as all the test tells you is that it has detected a surge of the luteinizing hormone which happens upon ov - what it cant tell you is whether you are catching the beginning , middle or the end of a surge. The most important thing is to actually have some swimmers there already! :)

Ewcm is produced by the cervix by the upon the release of oestrogen. As mentioned this can linger about and so that could be the explanation you are looking for..?

Good luck, hope you're lucky!!:)

Awe, Glitter - Just make sure all the bases are covered. When I first started ttc using various methods I started with CM tracking and learned that apparently you O on the last day of EWCM which didn't make it a very reliable method for me, coz how are you supposed to know which day is gonna be the last one. I've also had 2 occasions, indeed one of these was my last cycle where by I've had a significant temp rise the day before I got a positive opk (I use the smiley face ones so no doubt over lines). And the temps stayed right up - so I don't know about the opks - sometimes I think they might not be that reliable - so many things effect our hormones. But if you did dtd on CD10 and O'd on CD10 then that's pretty good timing, hun - so I'm gonna keep positive for you. :hugs:

Nise- just left you a ramble on other post before I read this one!!!! DUH xxx

I have a 30 day cycle o'v on day 15 I took soy this month days 3-7. had loads of ewcm day 8-10 then it stopped but got a strong dark line on ov test on day 13. today is day 14 and its completely dry down there(TMI) I b'e day 10 and day 13 so far and will try tonight but have I missed it or is the ov test more accurate?? It was just strange to get so much ewcm so early but ov test wasn't positive til day 13 HELP ?????????????

Get some :sex: in to cover your basis....good luck:flower:

Get some :sex: in to cover your basis....good luck:flower:

LOL did do !! day 10 day 13 and early morning day 15-too tired for day 14 night!! hope i caught it!!!! hoping the pos ov on day 13 was covered by that or if I didn't ov til day 14 was covered by the b'd early on 15 fingers but not legs crossed lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->