Have i od? Can u check my chart

ms sunshine

Reaction score
As above my temps are rubbish never been so close to the coverline. I wonder if the coverline is so high though as my early temps were up and my dog snuck in and cuddled up (big alsation) and i was roasting and last 2 days he hasnt got in. Id just be so disappointed if i hadnt od at all.

It's tricky. Temps look like you've probably ovulated. And i would say almost definitely if you discount that one randomly high temp on CD10.
Your OPK tell a different story though, they are suggesting ovulation later. I see last cycle you ovulated at CD15 is that more 'normal' for you?
Hopefully someone with more experience will be able to help!

Cd20 is my normal o date. Not last cycle cycle before i was 3 weeks late but tested day nefore af so was bfn. Think if i tested earlier it would have been positive but was a loss. Just my gut instinct but cant say for sure. I think i od early last cycle because i was running late in a way. My opks havnt gone yet theyre not positive but half way inbetween usually after o they are pale now. I have once od same das as a pos opk but usually its the day after. And my temps should have shot up now theyre not usually right by the coverline. Also im using thin internet cheapies. The thick ones are easier to read but i am sure it was the same colour as the control line i still have them and its still dark just a bit patchy. Im so confused. I have cramps today like af thingerly ones you know the ones you get before agony lol just worried i have not od at all this cycle and af is going to start

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->