have i oved?

HayleyJJ

Reaction score
please look at my chart ( on siggy)

i had a temp dip and has risen slightly since ov points to thurs ewcm cramps etc what do you think?

i think i did on thurs

It's possible but temps still fluctuate so its hard to say until you've had three consistent temp rises.
How long is your cycle usually? Do you know when you *normally* Ov? How long is your LP normally?

i cant tell my cramps im oving

my cycles since dec mc have been 32 day last one was 28 so not sure on this one really x

so if tomo is up that would class ov as thurs right??

if you have a temp increase tomorrow (and possibly the day after), i would guess either CD 11 or CD 12. Based on your EWCM, i would say you ov. on CD 12. It's really hard to say until you have 3 consistent temps though. If your cycle is still 32 days, i would guess its way too early for ov. but if its back to 28 its very possible. x

tomo if it rises thats 3 days on the trot its risen since my ov dip though! will ff make it as ov?

its defo a shorter cycle i can tell

btw, i am running the april testers thread if you want to stop in with a test date. :flower:

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-gro...ril-testing-thread-200-test-takers-9-bfp.html

i just added myself before reading this lol

I saw that.
great minds think alike :smug:
good luck hun x

i just put dummy temps ion for tomo and monday but chart didnt pick up ov whys that?

FF usually can't recognize anything if its not the day or past the day.
For example, if i were to say i Ov.ed tomorrow, instead of today, FF wouldn't bother with it and send me a message like "you cant ov. in the future" or something like that. I would guess since you can put ahead temps in (and i knw you dont get messages for that)- its why you dont have the cross hairs. So once tomorrow comes around, it will recognize tomorrows temps. When the next day starts, it will recognize those temps, but it cant right now bc its in the future

ok i get ya so basically hayley slow down lmfao im SOOOOOOOOOOOO inpatient!!

During the first part of a woman's menstrual cycle basal body temperatures will be lower. The first half of your menstrual cycle is called the follicular phase. Right before ovulation you will have a slight drop in temperature followed by a sharp rise in temperature. Not all women will have a drop in temperature before ovulation but if you notice your temperature drop, you should start having intercourse then.

Around the time of ovulation, you will see a rise in temperature. By the time you notice this rise in temperature, you have already ovulated. That is why charting works best when done for a few months. What you are looking for is a rise in temperature of about .4 degrees or more after ovulation. If you have ovulated your temperature will remain higher. If your temperature remains higher for three days or more, then you can assume you have ovulated.

^ tis true indeed :D
Here: if you want to compare temp PATTERNS (not the actual temp) or anything on charts. This is a link to my charts. I have charted 8 cycles, but i have only temped for a few of them. Feel free to brows. I have had 2 pregnancies.

My Ovulation Chart

crampimg all day really bad think im oving today but no ewcm is that possible

anything is possible....maybe you will start getting it soon....some foods can make creamy cm as opposed to EWCM, is it at least creamy or watery?

Hi Hun,
it looks like you ovulated but FF will not make the crosshairs appear until it's completely sure in order for you to continue to have intercourse and maximize your chances.

It happened last week with my chart, I was sure I ovulated but FF wouldn't acknowledge it, so I tried to put dummy temps for few days and it worked.

I think that you know your body more than a software so follow you guts and :sex: as much as you can to catch the eggie!!!

lots of baby dust to you :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->