Have I ovulated?? Did I miss??

Jai_Jai

Mummy to my Jellies
Reaction score
ok here it is - I do not know when I am/was supposed to have ovulated....I am on CD12 and had pains in my ovary yday and EWCM today, I also had a dip in temp yday and a rise by a whole degree today (for some reason I cant get u to see my FF so if anyone can help load the url?) do u think i have already ovulated my :sex: schedule is:
Sat: :sex:
Sun: :sex:
Mon: Nothing
Tue: :sex:
Wed: :sex:
Thur - maybe OV day, but nothing
Fri: :sex: - on cards soon :D

Have I missed it if I ov'd yday?? I have taken an OV test today and on Mon and Tue but all were :bfn: HEEEEEEEELP!!! :hug: :hugs: :kiss: and lots of sticky baby:dust: to all

Babe that is perfect if u did ovulate yesterday. Sperm can live upto 5 days, so u have a really good supply. Some people also think every other day BD is best cos the sperm is better quality. If u did O yesterday and u know i think u did already, then that is perfect. :hugs:

If u haven't already definatly BD tonight to cos the eggie may still be hanging around, but let's hope the eggie has already been caught :happydance:

if u go to home page setup which is sum were above ya chart then the link that ends in a certain number copy and paste that into ur sig box then we can see xx

think thats it done now thaaanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"