Have I ovulated?

Boony

Mummy to 3
Reaction score
I have a 35 day cycle at last month ovulated on cd21 but tis was the first cycle i had tracked so dont kow if this is my definate cycle after coming off contraception.

So i'm now cd 22 and have been doing opks for the last week. The opks i was using are ICs and i was using FMU which i now know you are not supposed to do. On the ics i only got faint lines never even close to the control line. So yesterday i went out and bought the clearblue digi ovulation test and have done these the past 2 days not using FMU but they have been negative but on the lines on the test strip it was darker yesterday than it was today.

Do you think i have ovulated but the opks didnt pick it up coz it was FMU and then the digi hasnt picked it up coz it was too late??

We have been bding every night for the past week.

Okay - well done for investing in the CB digi - I use these - however don't go by the lines on the inside of the test - however, as the lines are getting darker, one can assume that you might be about to O - also judging by your CM it could be time as well. Hope you get your smiley in the next day or so, but in the mean time just keep up the BD - :dust:

sorry my post must be confusing the line was fainter today than yesterday but then if my cycle is the same as last month i should have ovulated yesterday meaner that my peak would've been days ago which means i would've missed it on the digi

Oh - okay - well, seeing as you CM has been watery, and you only had EWCM yesterday you might still be able to catch the egg one more time. Pack up your PC and off to bed Mrs.

I cant until my son is in bed lol. I did think maybe once more tonight then give my hubby chance to rest before work on monday lol.

Sorry - time difference, it's already 10:15 with me - forget where I am from time to time. Night and good luck

another thing is i'm not sure if my cm has been monitored correctly because when we bd before bed i try not to stand up afterwards and go to sleep so in the morning when my cm has seemed like ewcm i'm not sure if its just the lazy spermies (tmi) coming out iyswim

Sperm remnants would turn to water - I use a Diva cup (apologies if TMI) and the next morning there's only water left - so whatever's left over is probably gone by the morning - monitoring CM is hard, but as long as you BD regularly you are bound to catch the eggy at some point. You have a gorgeous son, so #2 can't be far behind.

ah right i see thank you very much. This ttc thing was much easier with my first we caught on the first month with him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->