Have I ovulated?

michellebby

Reaction score
I am using ebay cheapies and test around mid morning everyday always between 10am and noon.
I had my last period on 18th may and my last cycle was 27/28 days.
when i started testing there was only one line then monday i had 2 line not as dark though same tuesday then yesterday and today one line and a really faint one did i have the surge on monday evening?
I had period like cramps yesterday - wen i stood up felt like i had split up the middle these cramps passed after around 5mins was this ovualtion cramps?

The test line has to be as dark or darker than the control line to indicate the LH surge. Sounds like you haven't yet ovulated.

I am gonna keep testing for the recommended time, I know according to the ovulation calenders I have been using that I should have ovulated yesterday, All this testing is confusing

ive never understood opk either :/ have always felt really confused by them myself so your not alone !

xx

It is rather annoying, Not had any more lines in the test region so far
which i am gonna take to be that i had my peak between the 2 tests at the start of the week. And that i ovulated on the wednesday. I looked on peeonastick website and read the info available for ovulation tests and there was an example of this happening good enough for me mite start doing 2 tests a day next month

My IC OPK never got as dark or darker but the CB smiley, well smiled and got a peak on my fertility monitor. Just keep :sex:

I will thats the best bit of trying to concieve even if you fail you still had fun

I use the CB digital opks. It's easier to get a smiley face or not than trying to interpret lines. I usually poas at around 2-3pm xx

they are so confusing lol. I think I had my surge on cd8 as every day since then, nothing! but on day 8 the line was more visable but not as dark as or darker than the test line, so i am confused! but i am on cd14 today and I just did a test and nothing! So i have no idea :( xx

berry26 I was the same although later than cd8, I had lines on two days but not as dark my only explanation is that I have not poas at the correct time of day. we should glow green or something to show ovulation and maybe blue or pink when preggers would make it a whole load easier
But I would miss poas lol

I start testing 3 days after my period- i see no line and when i start to see ANY line i begin to have sex, and then i do it 3 days after i begin to see NO line again. this way i do not miss my chances and i use a ovulation calendar and hit it hard the days it says i should AND my OPKS are MUCH darker around those days the calendar says as well.

berry26 I was the same although later than cd8, I had lines on two days but not as dark my only explanation is that I have not poas at the correct time of day. we should glow green or something to show ovulation and maybe blue or pink when preggers would make it a whole load easier
But I would miss poas lol

Haha that is very true!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"