have my c section booked yaaaay :D

lewood88

Mom of 2 expecting #3
Reaction score
Well I had my gtt and growth scan and saw the consultant today, she has discharged me as babies growth is bang on, she booked my csection and sterilization on the 21/12/15 I'm so happy we had a good chat about the possibility that baby may have hypuspadious and I had to explain its a delicate subject with OH so she puts it all in my notes

Baby is breech but she said she isn't concerned about that and I asked what do I need to do if I go into labor and she said to ri g triage asap so I will be put as an emergency csection and she if I did progress quick that she sees no problems in me pushing baby out lol I hope it doesn't come to that, she said she isn't too concerned about my scar either

I'm just so glad I don't have to go bk now till I have ds

Well I've been told it may change as I have gestational diabetes so I could have him earlier if he continues to grow big :( just hope they don't decide to get him out around dd1s birthday as we have the panto tickets to take her xx

That's fab, I'm 32 weeks on friday and still don't have my section date even though i've had a previous section. x

How exciting! I wonder if I will get either a induction date or a c section date on the 28th. If my placenta hasn't moved my the 26th then I'm having a c section & of my pre e shows its ugly face I'll be having Henry ~ James at 37weeks. But if pre e stays away I hope it will & placenta doesn't move the c section at 39 weeks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->