have tested ..................

EmmyReece

Mummy To Olivia
Reaction score
................ and the ****** thing was invalid!!!

So, I've just made a mad dash to Superdrug, because they have that offer on the double test packs, so I've just spent £7.99 on 4 test sticks in total, which isn't too bad.

I was watching the other test, praying for something to come up and it just didn't, even though I was positive I saw a line on both the test and control window (though tbh they were really faint)

OMG :test: again!! :test: again!! Keeping everything crossed here for you. Keep us posted xxx :hugs:

I kinda need to wait until his mum and dad have gone back out before I try another one lol ... but I'm dying to get it done again lol

tell them 2 go away, go awayyyyyyyyy :rofl: xx good luck xx:hug:

Lmao, I wish I could

Only problem is, I really don't need the loo now

hi hun grr at the faulty test i hate it when that happens!

:test::test::test: can you get a pic up of the one that yout hought you saw a faint line on?

i love looking for lines!

i tested today and bfn although i'm sure i thought i saw a line. 9 dpo so bit early for me and hope tomorow i get a really good line instead of a is it ther eisnt it there line like last months!

good luck when you test. x

Oh i love thi ssite everybody is so supportive, Please please let us know waiting 4 update xxx

Yikes, oh the suspense!
When are you going to test?
Best of luck :)

hehe i hope you can test with FMU maybe pop out to mac d's at 7 am and take a a test then LOL xxx

I did another test and it came back :bfn:

But, what I'm thinking is that I drunk loads and it was only an hour after I did the other one, so I am probably going to take a test to Wales with me tonight and do it in the morning when I wake up and see if anything comes up

Am going to try and get a pic of the other test I did ... probably wishing too much and seeing something that isn't there

Well no AF means you're not out yet. Hope Wales gives you your :bfp: xx

Ive just taken a picture of the test and sending it to my e-mail so I can get it on here, it does look like a slight shadow, but that may just be evap

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->