have the gritters been out near you?

kelly2903

mum2princess an expectin
Reaction score
hey sorry to be babbling on about the snow... but im just wondering if the gritters have been out near any of yous.......

i live on a main avenue in my area and its quite a busy road no gritter i also live 10 doors away from the very very busy harrogate road that runs from bradford to harrogate and they havent gritted that either or at least not at my end.... a you can imagine this road is like the root to every i have to use to get off of my street no matter which way i go..... and its the main root to leeds and well its the main road running to the motorways plus some roads but majority are gunna have to use this road but no gritter

is this cause they are still low on salt or wat???? sorry i dont watch the news regular so wouldnt n if its been on there xxx

haven't got a clue hun, sorry, but no gritter out here either.

xx

thanks love i bet they dont have any salt left oh god lol we all going to get snowed in lol xx

They have been out here though it was a few days before they came out.

ours whipped round the road about 30mins before it started snowing. They only thing i have about them is when it sprays all over the car takes me forever to clean the car as it is lol

You'll find they won't be quite as on the ball in England with gritters as the amount of snow you normally get isn't all that bad.

Up here griiters tend to appear before the snow does as they are used to the demand and have the provisions.

You can always go to the big yellow buckets and take some to put on the road where you need it, thats what they are for.

Hope they get to you soon! x

My dad is a gritter and he worked through the night lastnight as he was on call x

You'll find they won't be quite as on the ball in England with gritters as the amount of snow you normally get isn't all that bad.

Up here griiters tend to appear before the snow does as they are used to the demand and have the provisions.

You can always go to the big yellow buckets and take some to put on the road where you need it, thats what they are for.

Hope they get to you soon! x

firstlt that bug in your siggy :haha: i was like wtf is that :haha:

and normally the gritters are always out we normally see them as soon as the snow is forcast yeah we dont normally get it that bad but this time we are getting it.... i have no problem wit to be fair as i wont drive when its snowing anyway :nope: lol but i think the gritters want a white xmas like me so they are bothering lol xxxxxxxx

Gritters been out on the main road at the bottom of our road but not actually up our road (bit of a hill as well). We do have a yellow box but the school halfway up the road decided to use the WHOLE LOT to do their car park and especially around the headmaster's car.

They left about half a bucket for everyone else:growlmad:

nice they not gonna need it now either they all broke up get some 1 to shovel it off the acr park lol xxx

No gritters have been down my road but mines a main road so it's cleared a bit anyway!

My paths are still bad though so i daren't go out in case i fall over :lol:

yeah thats the only prob with it the paths get very slippy lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"