Have the tests or wait?

darkriver

Reaction score
I have been really worried about my ovulation recently. I am convinced that I havent ovulated. Do I go and have the tests and rule things out or continue.

I'm definitely no expert, but if you're deciding that you haven't ovulated based on your charts alone, I don't think that's enough. FF is probably unable to tell when you Od because you didn't take your temperature every day, there are some pretty big gaps. The temperatures that were recorded do look erratic, but that doesn't mean you aren't Oing. Lots of things can give erratic temperatures, like breathing with your mouth open or using a fan or an extra blanket on some days. I'd say try again with the charting next month and take your temperature every day at the same time, that should give you a much better idea of what's happening. That said, if you can afford fertility testing and can find a doctor, it might still be worth it just to put your mind at ease. Good luck!! I hope you get your questions answered either way.

Its mainly because my opks have not been positive. Its been a pretty stressful really. Which is why I am wondering to wait it out.

Oh yeah I can see why you'd be worried then. :( This is only my first cycle using OPKs so I don't know a whole lot about them, but I think it is possible to miss your surge and get all negs even if you O. If none of them ever even got close to pos, that might be cause for concern. I still say keep up with the charting, hopefully it will answer some questions if you keep at it. :)

Hi there. How many times a day do you use OPK, at about what times, and what CD range? Are you taking your bbt at the same time/upon waking each day?

Hi I was using the clearblue advanced fertility monitor which only detected peaks days until I stopped taking it. I wasnt temping very accurately at the start of cycle, but I am now except this morning when I woke so early. (half an hour before hence the open circle)

I have order some of the opks which are the clearblue peak tests which worked last time and I have also intending to order some cheapies. I test at six 15 except this morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->