Have to say something somewhere!

Dogmomof3

Reaction score
I am really nervous and trying not to get excited. We first got pregnant in June, we weren't trying. Not even a week later, I've got a short list of symptoms and I know I'm pregnant. I hadn't been thinking babies just yet, but when I realized what was going on, I was ecstatic. This was my first pregnancy and so it just seemed certain everything would go to plan. Day 25 I had light brown bleeding, which I thought was implantation bleeding. But then after a few days, It was more and more and I had my period one day late. I had taken multiple test - I got a bfn on all the pink ones and faint positive on a blue one. I was worried a chemical was in my future and of course I was right. We tried again in July - same thing, symptoms right away, period on time, and again in November. I started following my ovulation is October and realized I was ovulating about I week late. We decided to take a month of and tried again at the end of December. I actually ovulated right on time, but did not have symptoms right away so figured I was out. But then about a week ago I started having symptoms and on day 25 I had a little bit of brown spotting. I should have started my period today and nothing. I don't want to get my hopes up this time. I don't want to calculate another due date. I'm scared to get attached again, only to be devasted. I'm tired of seeing negative pregnancy tests and don't want to take another. I haven't even told my husband that, as of right now, we're still in the game for this month. The wait is excruciating. Every time
I go to the bathroom, waiting to see if there is blood or not. I know this is long, but I just needed to get it off of my chest. I can't say it aloud, I'm afraid it'll end.

I'm sorry you've gone through this hon. I sure hope you get a sticky bean soon.

It's so so hard. I really hope this is your month x Is your period late now?

Thanks, baby D - me too! I was due to start today and nothing yet. Every day seems to take forever right now!

Do you have any signs that it's on its way?

Baby D, I have cramps, but I've read that is normal for this stage of pregnancy too! So I don't know!

I'm currently 5 weeks and have been having AF type cramping on and off since the tww so it definitely is possible that you could be pregnant! A lot of people say that pregnancy cramps don't feel like AF and I agree that not all the cramping I've had felt like AF but I did have SOME cramping that felt like AF if that makes sense. Fx that you get your rainbow! I know how worrisome losses can make new pregnancies :(

I'm currently 5 weeks and have been having AF type cramping on and off since the tww so it definitely is possible that you could be pregnant! A lot of people say that pregnancy cramps don't feel like AF and I agree that not all the cramping I've had felt like AF but I did have SOME cramping that felt like AF if that makes sense. Fx that you get your rainbow! I know how worrisome losses can make new pregnancies :(

Thank you, lilmiss! That does give me hope. Sometimes they feel like period cramps and sometimes not. But when I do have period cramps, they only occur on my first day when I am bleeding heavily and, of course, not bleeding right now. It's hard to just let it go and not worry the past will repeat itself.

Dogmomof3,
Feel like I'm in the same boat. Haven't talked to my boyfriend about this yet but had some brown spotting on the 14th which would be CD 20. Mild cramping last week. No AF but some extremely light brownish pink spotting after sex. Was due for AF yesterday or today and nothing yet. Nervous to test Im really trying to wait a couple more days. This would be a surprise for us we use the pull out method and aren't 'trying' for another. Did AF ever show for you? When do you plan to test?

Sort of in the same boat I am dpo 9/10 at due Friday I haven't told my oh that I might be pregnant, and I am scared my last one ended at 13 weeks and I am terrified that as soon as I confirm I will be attached and it will all happen again ,

Sort of in the same boat I am dpo 9/10 at due Friday I haven't told my oh that I might be pregnant, and I am scared my last one ended at 13 weeks and I am terrified that as soon as I confirm I will be attached and it will all happen again ,

Im sorry to hear! Ive had two miscarriages so I understand the nerves!

I am really nervous and trying not to get excited. We first got pregnant in June, we weren't trying. Not even a week later, I've got a short list of symptoms and I know I'm pregnant. I hadn't been thinking babies just yet, but when I realized what was going on, I was ecstatic. This was my first pregnancy and so it just seemed certain everything would go to plan. Day 25 I had light brown bleeding, which I thought was implantation bleeding. But then after a few days, It was more and more and I had my period one day late. I had taken multiple test - I got a bfn on all the pink ones and faint positive on a blue one. I was worried a chemical was in my future and of course I was right. We tried again in July - same thing, symptoms right away, period on time, and again in November. I started following my ovulation is October and realized I was ovulating about I week late. We decided to take a month of and tried again at the end of December. I actually ovulated right on time, but did not have symptoms right away so figured I was out. But then about a week ago I started having symptoms and on day 25 I had a little bit of brown spotting. I should have started my period today and nothing. I don't want to get my hopes up this time. I don't want to calculate another due date. I'm scared to get attached again, only to be devasted. I'm tired of seeing negative pregnancy tests and don't want to take another. I haven't even told my husband that, as of right now, we're still in the game for this month. The wait is excruciating. Every time
I go to the bathroom, waiting to see if there is blood or not. I know this is long, but I just needed to get it off of my chest. I can't say it aloud, I'm afraid it'll end.

It's a roller coaster of emotions, I know, i have something i want to get off of my chest too. I keep my fingers crossed for you. Our bodies trick us sometimes into believing there is something there where there isn't and vice versa....

I had mc two months ago and this is the second cycle since then, we started ttc straight away. I am usually very aware of what my body is trying to tell me, but this month has been really confusing - ewcm only for 2 days, while it lasts at least 7days, bled at what i calculate as 12dpo, and I thought i was out... but bleeding stopped soon after. I am 14dpo today, second day of cramps but no af so far. I am testing tomorrow, though i am afraid i will get BFN and soon after that - my period.... Not sure if my cervix is high and soft or not, but it is defiantly higher and more closed than when i was starting to miscarry.

Sadly - only time can show... so we have nothing else to do than to wait and hope for the best :(

Dogmomof3,
Feel like I'm in the same boat. Haven't talked to my boyfriend about this yet but had some brown spotting on the 14th which would be CD 20. Mild cramping last week. No AF but some extremely light brownish pink spotting after sex. Was due for AF yesterday or today and nothing yet. Nervous to test Im really trying to wait a couple more days. This would be a surprise for us we use the pull out method and aren't 'trying' for another. Did AF ever show for you? When do you plan to test?

The waiting is torture! I ended up testing today, I was going to wait until Wednesday, but felt I was losing my mind! Took two tests - strong BFP on both. I am both scared and excited. Yours may also be stress if you don't have any other symptoms - maybe you'll be better at waiting to test than I was!

I am so sorry - this is one of my biggest fears as my other losses have only been like 3-4 weeks in. My friends lost a baby at 13 weeks last year, but are now having a healthy pregnancy and due in two weeks. It's so hard not to be scared, but that can't be good for the baby either, so we just have to be hopeful! Did the doctors know why the last one happened? I suspect that mine have been due to insulin resistance - I read that makes you five times more likely to miscarry - so I am completely staying off sugar and simple carbs and so far so good. BFP today and tentatively excited. I hope that if you are pregnant that this is the one for you and it sticks!

It's a roller coaster of emotions, I know, i have something i want to get off of my chest too. I keep my fingers crossed for you. Our bodies trick us sometimes into believing there is something there where there isn't and vice versa....

I had mc two months ago and this is the second cycle since then, we started ttc straight away. I am usually very aware of what my body is trying to tell me, but this month has been really confusing - ewcm only for 2 days, while it lasts at least 7days, bled at what i calculate as 12dpo, and I thought i was out... but bleeding stopped soon after. I am 14dpo today, second day of cramps but no af so far. I am testing tomorrow, though i am afraid i will get BFN and soon after that - my period.... Not sure if my cervix is high and soft or not, but it is defiantly higher and more closed than when i was starting to miscarry.

Sadly - only time can show... so we have nothing else to do than to wait and hope for the best :(

Thank you, dragonfly. It's so hard, I got my BFP today and honestly don't know that I feel any better! I can only take it day by day and do what's best for my body. I hope that it works out for you! Was that your first pregnancy?

Thank you, dragonfly. It's so hard, I got my BFP today and honestly don't know that I feel any better! I can only take it day by day and do what's best for my body. I hope that it works out for you! Was that your first pregnancy?

Yes, it was my first pregnancy.

AND CONGRATS !!! Hope it is sticky! Enjoy it, hope it eould last the full 40ish weeks! :) :) :)

Af showed up some hours ago, so I am out for this month.

Congratulations! I miscarried my first pregnancy too but got pregnant again a month later and it felt completely different, the first one I just knew there was something that wasn't right.
Fingers crossed for you xx

I am so sorry - this is one of my biggest fears as my other losses have only been like 3-4 weeks in. My friends lost a baby at 13 weeks last year, but are now having a healthy pregnancy and due in two weeks. It's so hard not to be scared, but that can't be good for the baby either, so we just have to be hopeful! Did the doctors know why the last one happened? I suspect that mine have been due to insulin resistance - I read that makes you five times more likely to miscarry - so I am completely staying off sugar and simple carbs and so far so good. BFP today and tentatively excited. I hope that if you are pregnant that this is the one for you and it sticks!

Thank you , I had to go into hospital for a mediaeval management as I was still carrying for a week then that didn't work so I had to have d&c they did test but it uncovered nothing , good to hear about ur friend and congratulations I hope everything works out forward for you.

OMG that's great news!! No AF yet for me I will test
tomorrow

I'm in a similar situation, I found out I was pregnant just before Christmas, then on 30th Dec started bleeding and miscarried at 5 + 4. Bleeding lasted for 2 weeks, I don't know when I ovulated because I couldn't bear thinking about it. I have had headaches, some boob pain (only in one oddly) and now on CD26, (counting first day of bleed as CD1) I have had some brown CM. If my cycle has returned to normal AF is due on Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"