Have to tell his parents soon, freaking out :S

H

hollye

My mum&dad want to go to FOB's parents house to tell them im pregnant soon :shock:

Im freaking out ALOT. he hasnt treated me well in the past so if he is there ill be really really really scared. he told me never to contact him again & that he is going to treat this baby as if it isnt his so i know he'll be angry that his parents will know!!

The last time i seen him was the night he got me pregnant, it was the same night he tried strangling me :wacko: so im pretty horrified at seeing him again.

i asked my parents if i could stay at home whilst they go but they shouted at me and said its my baby so i have to go :shrug:

sigh, i wish id never met him....

:hugs: It'll be okay hun. And if he gets violent, LEAVE! The safety of you and your child is more important than anything else!

Oh hun. Strangled? Men can be terrible creatures. I think it's a good thing to bite the bullet and tell his parents, though. Do they also know what he did to you? He sounds like a reaaal douchebag. I hope he pays up some child support and stops treating women crap.

:hugs: hopefully his parents are more decent than he is and do the right thing by you. Let us know how it goes xxxxxx

Hope it goes good hun and hopefully his parents will take it well:hugs:

Why do your parents want to tell his?

Are they hoping his parents will make him take responsibility or contribute to your baby's upkeep in some way?

Do they know he tried to strangle you? I'd be more concerned about taking you to the police than to his parents house in that case.

And why do they insist on you going when you are so scared?

Why can't they telephone or write if they have to let his parents know?

I hope it goes well and that his parents are good people who will understand and want to help. But seriously, if he tried to stangle you then you and your baby will both be better off without him anyway.

If you don't want to go then refuse to go. Your parents shouldn't force you to do anything that is frightening you so much. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I hope everything goes ok and that his parents have a positive impact on your pregnancy. Update us :hugs:

I'd say you tell your parents what's happened.. I'm doing this today and they'll protect you.. You shouldn't have to be scared!

Thanks for the messagess everyone...i started really freaking out and told my dad everything! he told my mum and they both came to my room and said i dont have to go. so im sat here now whilst they are there.

Good job baby girl:) I'm proud of you! So when they get home update us??

I am glad that you didn't need to be there whilst your parents broke the news to his. I didn't read previously that Liam tried to strangle you and to be quite honest, that horrifies me. You poor woman! That must have made it even more terrifying for you when you found out you were pregnant and then had to tell that disgusting excuse for a human being! :hugs: I am now extremely glad that you did not have to confront him as-well as his parents because you and your baby do not deserve that. I hope his parents are more civil than he is and want to have a part in their grand child's life...

Please keep us all updated and let us know how it went between your parents and his when they get home :flower:

how did it go?

i dont think i would have told them tbh it could cause more harm than good x

Thanks everyone! :) i was so happy when they said i didnt need to go.

theyre back now. theyve just told me everything...

apparently they sat down, told his parents that im pregnant, and his mum started to bad mouth me and say it was all my fault for being such a slut, that i was obviously a bad influence so my dad shouted for Liam to come downstairs (he escaped upstairs when he saw my parents) and shouted at him until he told his parents exactly what he did to me!!

My dad then went onto say to his parents unless he pays toward his baby girl then they will be going to the police and reporting him for abuse and everything he did to me. :thumbup:

Ive never been prouder to have my parents :) i know they arent the best with the baby situation but they have really done me good saying that to Liam and his parents. his dad gave my parents £900 that he had stored and told them to give it to me so i can get a nice pram with it!! :happydance: Liam now has to give his parents every bit of money he earns and theyre going to have it put into my bank account every week until they set up liam paying it straight to me, because they dont trust him to give it to me himself. :happydance:

I am so glad that my parents went round!! :flower:

Apparently when they left his mum and dad looked as though they were going to murder him :haha:

xx

his dad gave my parents £900 that he had stored and told them to give it to me so i can get a nice pram with it!! :happydance: Liam now has to give his parents every bit of money he earns and theyre going to have it put into my bank account every week until they set up liam paying it straight to me, because they dont trust him to give it to me himself. :happydance:

This is fantastic news Hollye! :happydance: I am so glad that your parents went to speak to Liam's parents and if he thinks he is getting out of being a father now then he is seriously mistaken. Does his parents want to be involved in your little girls life? :flower:

This is fantastic news Hollye! :happydance: I am so glad that your parents went to speak to Liam's parents and if he thinks he is getting out of being a father now then he is seriously mistaken. Does his parents want to be involved in your little girls life? :flower:

It is :happydance: Exactlyy, they told me he just stood there with a face like he was going to cry haha. They said they are a bit shocked at the moment but they would like regular updates and would love to come see her at the hospital when shes born :flower:

It is :happydance: Exactlyy, they told me he just stood there with a face like he was going to cry haha. They said they are a bit shocked at the moment but they would like regular updates and would love to come see her at the hospital when shes born :flower:

That is the best news you could have wished for. It will take a while for them to get over the initial shock and to come to terms with what their son has done and that they are going to be grand-parents. Did your parents tell them what he said when you told Liam you were pregnant?

When he is 18 and in full-time work he will have to legally pay you Child Support as-well. This can be up to £300 a week depending on his income. But you will have to put his name as the father on your little girl's birth certificate. This doesn't mean that you have to give your daughter his second name:hugs:

Yeah, they told them everything. they were apparently outraged, his dad said if my parents werent there that he would have killed him (not literally of course) but he did look realllly angry. his mum just sat there crying in shock! i dont think they had any idea he was like that.

I will be putting his name on the birth certificate but she'll be taking my last name. He'll definately be paying toward her, ill need the help! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->