Have to tell his parents soon, freaking out :S

Yeah, they told them everything. they were apparently outraged, his dad said if my parents werent there that he would have killed him (not literally of course) but he did look realllly angry. his mum just sat there crying in shock! i dont think they had any idea he was like that.

I will be putting his name on the birth certificate but she'll be taking my last name. He'll definately be paying toward her, ill need the help! :flower:

I suppose parents don't like to hear about their children are doing those kinds of things (the way he acted and spoke towards you and your unborn child). They just need some time to come around and get used to the idea! And you have every reason to seek financial support from him. He is the father after-all :flower:

I suppose parents don't like to hear about their children are doing those kinds of things (the way he acted and spoke towards you and your unborn child). They just need some time to come around and get used to the idea! And you have every reason to seek financial support from him. He is the father after-all :flower:

Yeah, you're right. they are good people though, i feel sorry for them knowing what their son could do :/. His dad was the best, my mum and his mum both just seem completely shocked by everything! Which i guess is understandable. Even if he wants to deny he is the father, he knows he is and I know he is....it's upsetting though that he has just rejected his unborn baby :nope: I want my daughter to have a daddy that loves her :shrug:

Yay:) I'm happy you got the help you really need! He diserves having to give it all to his daughter. If it weren't for him she wouldn't be here and that make it equally his responsibility. I hope you don't have to be around him, and that he realizes how stupid he has been by doing that to you.. :)

Yeah, you're right. they are good people though, i feel sorry for them knowing what their son could do :/. His dad was the best, my mum and his mum both just seem completely shocked by everything! Which i guess is understandable. Even if he wants to deny he is the father, he knows he is and I know he is....it's upsetting though that he has just rejected his unborn baby :nope: I want my daughter to have a daddy that loves her :shrug:

Well if every-one knows that he is the father then it won't matter Hollye. Don't let it upset you. You are still young and these types of things happen all the time and you definitely won't be the first young woman to get pregnant (that's why we are all here after-all :winkwink:) and you definitely will not be the first young woman to not have the support of FOB. I am sorry that you are in this situation and that you feel this way :hugs: Your daughter will always have a father and he is her father. But whether or not, he wants that is his decision and there isn't any-thing you can do to make him step up and be a father unfortunately :hugs: Try not to upset yourself too much about it hunni. It's not good for you or your LO xoxooxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->