have u bought your fur babies presents??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatGirl

Proud mummy to alfie
Reaction score
last year i spent around £250 on cats trees, toys and treats but this year they've just got a new collar each and some lids for tinned food and new food falk/knife, and some cat milk
rabbit got new cage again this yr and two packs treats
i feel mean not getting cats much

what have u lot got your fur babies

haha you just reminded me of something. i was talking to my mum a min ago and she told me how she was wrapping up a doggie treat and one of the dogs saw her and she told her its for christmas not for no, so she put it under the tree and after a while my brother called her to come see something and there was wrapping paper on the floor with one of the dogs name on it ripped up! and she thought it was the dog who was looking at her wrap it but it wasnt it was my dog she has,dizzy! and she opened cryptos present and ate it! my mum said:someone opened someone elses present before christmas! lol

lol i have bought my bird a new toy, and my kitty a new mouse and some treats, i think your pets will be happy with what you bought :)

we bought a new cat bed and a laser toy for our cats. didn't wrap it though :lol:

I haven't seen any stockings etc around this year. I tried pets at home online, tesco, and morrisons but nada. The rabbit has strudel biscuits, the cat will get some guinea fowl lol.

I got the dog a stocking full of doggy treats and a new bed :)

Last year our baby got a cat tree which has just about lasted :p (he was only 3 months old, and is now 14 months and a big maine coon!!)
hes got all the toys in the world so its hard to get him something this year, we've opted for a ball with a squeeky mouse inside so it'll drive us nuts @ 3am in the morning when he decides to go cracker cat! :)

my cats have got a cracker each with treats and toys in it, a new collar and tag each and some fresh chicken for their breakfast tomorrow!

My dogs got a new bed, new fleecy lining, new fleece blanket and then a stocking which I've filled with treats, all wrapped!

My doggy got a femur bone and a pigs ear. The cats have a comb that hangs on the wall (they LOVE them), a can of treats and catnip balls (4 cats). They'll all get canned food tomorrow.

My MIL has bought my 2 cats a present each and even wrapped them up :dohh: I'm sure they'll have fun trying to get into them tomorrow morning, i'm sure it's just a stocking of some sort though!

We've bought them a couple of tins of tuna, i do allow them to have it on special occasions :lol: Especially as they love it! :D

usually just get cats a pet stocking but didnt see any this yr :(

so just bought a bottle of cat milk for each of them and a few boxs of treats :)

popped them in their stockings tht say santa claws lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back