Have u thought of this moment?

suzan

Reaction score
I am so anxious about meeting my little one. I was thinking about it yesterday and it felt so weird to just imagine looking at my baby just being grabbed and put into my belly seconds after delivering him.

I imagine that moment to be the best moment in my life, and can feel it a little, but still know its nothing compared to when its actually happening. I imagine myself closing my eyes when they put him in my belly, and open one after the other slowly. Looking at his face makes me breathless now and full of joy and excitement. I imagined that moment yesterday and it seems to be amazing!! Counting his little fingers.. looking at his hair color.. will he have lots of hair? or little? will he open his eyes just a little and look at me??

Oh wow! I cant believe we are almost there... have u had thoughts about this special moment as well? the moments where u will be looking at ur baby for the first time? :cloud9:

I think about this all the time, but I also think that whatever we think we're going to feel, it's going to be blown right out of the water when it happens!! I don't think anything can prepare us for the actual moment.

i cant wait to go through labour and meet my little prince, i always thought how amazing it would be when they are plonked on your tummy, but they only put brendan there for a second with me and the lights were off i couldnt see a thing, then they took him wiped him over, weighed him and counted his fingers, wrapped him in a blanket and passed him to me, that was amazing looking down at his little confused face, he stared straight into your eyes from the moment he was born was beautiful! with this one i wonder if he will look the same as brendan, if he will stare all confused like brendan to lol i guess all babies do it but it was just amazing

I can't wait to see what she looks like. I'm gonna cry though, I just know it >.<

I almost try not to think about it, because when I do I get this little build up of emotion that I almost dont want to go there and love him THAT much just yet. Its such an intense feeling and I just want to cuddle him right now!

The next 4 weeks couldn't go fast enough, I want my baby now!

I think about it all the time but its so hard to imagine and almost doesnt seem real yet. I cant imagine what im going to feel the first time i hold and see my baby.. But i know i will cry with relief and probably happiness. Im sure it will be the best moment in my life that i will never ever forget.

I was talking about this with my sister at the weekend. Saying how though it feels there is life inside me I can't see it as a flesh and bone baby. She was saying that even after going through the labour when you're handed your baby it's like "wow! there's a baby!". lol I can see why so many Mum's seem to exclaim similar at the birth. Suddenly this little real life person. I can't wait!

I was talking about this with my sister at the weekend. Saying how though it feels there is life inside me I can't see it as a flesh and bone baby. She was saying that even after going through the labour when you're handed your baby it's like "wow! there's a baby!". lol I can see why so many Mum's seem to exclaim similar at the birth. Suddenly this little real life person. I can't wait!

Im the same i still cant get my head around there is actually a REAL baby in there.. I think im going to be like 'OMG its a baby.. my baby' when i first see/hear/hold him!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->