Have you chosen names yet?

we like moses for a boy and saphira for a girl

ive always wanted riley for a boy and catlin for a girl

We were just talking and two other boys names we like are Jayden and Killian

Hi,
I really like the names Colbie and Marlie, both of which could be for a girl or boy. I find mysef writting down any names i like i hear on telly or in books or anywhere so im sure we will think of many others. xx

If I am carrying a girl, I would love to call her Marianne Louise because my mum passed away 5 years ago and her name was Marion, so it's a variation on her name.
If it's a boy, then I will call it David, don't know the second name yet. It's a family tradition on my husband's side to use David as the name of the first born son. They generally will use the second name as the first name though because my husband is from Wales and apparently that's how they do things in his family.

xx

I like for a boy the names Joshua and Lucas. I liked the name George too but i'd call a boy i had his middle name Michael, and i dont want to bless my baby with the name George Michael, like the singer lol.

For a girl i'd have a hard time choosing because I love Ava, Mia, Pheobe, Ella, and Anais.

Oh, some lovely names there girls! I have absolutely no idea! Will have to start looking at some names for ideas!

If we have a girl, our first choice of name is Freya Leigh (my brother was called Lee, and he passed away 3 years ago)
Second and third choice of girls name is Jessica or Imogen.

We are more undecided on boys names (seems to be a common theme here!!)
However, we do like Daniel or Matthew for a boy.

We like Hayden and Oliver for a boy, and Katie and Olivia for a girl x x

Hubby and I have randomly discussed names for ages and ages! Shortly before officially starting TTC we settled on a girls name, and partially settled on a boys name.

Hubby always wanted to call his daughter Paige, then his older sister went and called her daughter that. :dohh: She's a gorgeous 3 year old and we adore her, but I refuse to use the same name! :rofl: We almost agreed to use it as a middle name, but I insisted that Lily for a middle name means a lot to me, as my mother's name's meaning is 'lily', and she and I are both gardeners. Having the middle name be Lily that way both ties in the gardening and names her partially after my Mum, so hubby agreed! :dance: The first name we're keeping a secret! Hehe!

For a girl we only have the one first and middle name, for a boy we have three first names and two middle names we need to settle on, probably once we officially meet him when he's born. (if we have a boy, that is of course)

i like hayden, harley, adam or oliver for boys and imogen, ellie or amy for girls

my list keeps growing. by the time im pregnant he/she will have so many middle names :rofl:

me and the hubby discussed this many times and have chosen:

ezmai kaiden (just something we like) or ellysa mollie (ellysa my frends name who passed away and mollie as its my middle name) for a girl

devon jai (jai as its hubbys dads name and devon cuz we both thought it goes well with our surname) for a boy

people say they dnt like em but we do and are stick to em!

We cant agree onnames lol!!! I like Mia for a girl but dh says cant get passed it meaning missing in action!!! We do both like Nicole though. Boys is really hard and the only one I like is Kai but dh doesnt seem convinced.
Love these posts though to get ideas.

We cant agree onnames lol!!! I like Mia for a girl but dh says cant get passed it meaning missing in action!!! We do both like Nicole though. Boys is really hard and the only one I like is Kai but dh doesnt seem convinced.
Love these posts though to get ideas.

have u tried spelling mia differently?
my sis has same name spelt meya iv also seen it spelt mea and miah so he wont be finkn missin in action then! lol x

I like ur thinking hun, lol, will give that a go.

Aw im sure he would get over it once he seen how cute the little Mia was!! its not like your gonna call her awol :) lol

Even though we're only TTC, which we hoped worked the last cycle! Cycle from Jan to Feb was 28 days, from Feb to Mar 23 days. I made it past the 23 day cycle on the 7th and tomorrow 4/12 is the 28th day!
Anyways....here are our names:

Kaitlyn Josephine (Josephine being a family name)
or
Ethan James (James being a family name)

Both are good strong biblical names too...first and middle!

God Bless everyone and baby dust to you all!

for girl's name i like Arianna, middle name would be Diane after my godmother that passed away(she was like a mom to me)

boys- i like Joseph and Owen, middle name Gordon after my grandma's bro.

I chose the name Chase a few years ago for a boy, then my brother's gf got pregnant with a boy and they wanted to name him Chase- I told him he couldn't cause it was my name, lol. And besides, my brother's last name is Ball... would be Chase Ball... LOL. So basically I need to use the name Chase now because I made him choose another name... And for a girl I like Phoebe (I was a huge Friends follower, and OH was a huge Charmed follower, so he likes it as well) or Piper. But I change my mind a lot, lol!

We have been discussing names for a while now, for about a year. We have decided on both sexes what names we would like.

Girls:
Avery Kendall Eileen Macdonald - Eileen being the middle name used for 4 generations on my side
Myla Lillian Elizabeth Macdonald - Lillian being FH's grandmother's name & Elizabeth after my sister

Boys:
Marc Hudson Macdonald - Marc after FH's step dad & my Uncle
Cameron Richard Macdonald - Richard after my Dad

All other names not saying who they were named after were just names we both liked and agreed upon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->