Have you chosen your names yet?

Charlie_x

Reaction score
This is my 5th pregnancy, will hopefully be my 4th baby though, anyway I am a name hoarder and have been hoarding my names for the last 3 years, if it's a girl it was going to be Skye (I'm a huge agents of shield fan) for a boy it was going to be Elijah but I fell out of love with it anyway Hubby mentioned to me the other day about keeping the flower theme because our daughters name is Lily (We also have two boys called Alfie & Jack), Anyway in Agents of shield Skye's reall named turned out to be Daisy, so if its a girl she will be called Daisy Adalind Mae (Adalind I got from Grimm poor Hubby he has no idea where I get them from haha) My daughters full name is Lily Iris Rose (Iris after my nan and Rose after my favorite book character) so we wanted to keep the 2 middle names there and then if its a boy he will be called either Ollie or Oliver or maybe Oliver then nicknamed Ollie, although I really just Ollie on its own, his middle name will be William (Both of my sons middle names are William because we wanted them to have something that would connect them both)

Anyway I just wondered if you had your names picked out yet? I'm like 100% sure these will be the names that we will be going with <3:happydance:

Well we have had the name mason for a boy since i had my mmc, but i think its too common now and i love names that are a bit different, so im not sure on a boys name, but i have fallen in love with a girls name which is Emelia and i want Grace as a middle name as i feel the two names go really well together, however my brother and SIL are having their baby this month, they dont know what they are having but if they have a girl they are having Amelia, so if they do have a little girl and name her that i cant really have Emilia and i will be gutted because im so taken with it i think its gorgeous and i would call her emie for short

Nope, we tend not to pick them till nearer the birth and me and hubby take a while to agree on names lol. I liked isla for a girl but hubby doesn't and it us quite popular, will get a book and see what we like.

Iveneverseen- with my other 3 they didnt have names until they nearly born so we are well a head this time haha

o0oCharlieo0o- I totally get that, I love it too i even like the different spelling that you have for it!

mysteriouseye- love your choices :D

Lol. My first was named after my sister, second was after birth and third was around 34 weeks x

Eliza May or Eliza Mary for a girl, totally stuck for a boy as we've already used the name we love!

Freja or Freya for a girl (not sure of spelling yet). I've loved the name for years and if Reuben had been a girl, would have definitely gone for it.

We're a bit stuck for boys names. We're trying not to think of names too much as it's still early but it's hard not to! The only boys names I like at the moment are Felix and Isaac.

I like your choices, I really like Elijah.

We've not really talked that much about them, although I think we will go for Travis if we have a boy (we had this picked out with dd when we were team yellow), I really like Reuben but oh can't stand it :(

For a girl, we had Alannah on our list too, which I still like.

I think we will look again nearer to the time and see how we are feeling, it will depend on if we find out the gender too as we are still unsure xx

I want to join!

So middle names are basically chosen. Rose for the girl after my mom and aunt. William for a boy since it's my husbands middle, his dad's, and his grandfathers. For first names I love...

Violet Rose but I also like
Nora Rose
Stella Rose

Boys...I'm a bit mixed on...

Miles William
Oliver William
Julian William

I think Miles is my fav. of the boys. I guess we'll keep playing around with them and see which one seems to fit when he or she is born. Are you all finding out what gender you will be having or are most of you waiting? I think we are going to find out soon because of the Panorama test. I'm kind of chickening out though and thinking that maybe now I want to be surprised. I don't know.

We knew our daughter was going to be Sienna quite early on. Ollie was our boys choice too! Sienna is 9 weeks old now so it stuck :)

This is my (hopefully) 3rd bubba, I have a Nora and an Everett already.

If baby #3 is a girl, I would like to name her Camilla (pr kuh-mill-uh) Rose, or Camilla Grace

If baby is a boy, I honestly have not settled on a name, it's always difficult for me to find any boy names I like, and I don't even know where to start

This is my (hopefully 3rd bubba, I have a Nora and an Everett already.

If baby #3 is a girl, I would like to name her Camilla (pr kuh-mill-uh) Rose, or Camilla Grace

If baby is a boy, I honestly have not settled on a name, it's always difficult for me to find any boy names I like, and I don't even know where to start

I love Nora! It's really moving up on my list. Do you always call her that or is there a nickname you use?

Camilla is pretty too !

If it's a boy it will be Matteo Robert.

And if it's a girl it will be Francesca "Frankie" Ann.

This is my (hopefully 3rd bubba, I have a Nora and an Everett already.

I love Nora! It's really moving up on my list. Do you always call her that or is there a nickname you use?

Camilla is pretty too !

Thank you :flower: we've never really given her much of a nickname, anything we call her is purely from an affectionate standpoint, like Nora-bear or sweetie

Well we have had the name mason for a boy since i had my mmc, but i think its too common now and i love names that are a bit different, so im not sure on a boys name, but i have fallen in love with a girls name which is Emelia and i want Grace as a middle name as i feel the two names go really well together, however my brother and SIL are having their baby this month, they dont know what they are having but if they have a girl they are having Amelia, so if they do have a little girl and name her that i cant really have Emilia and i will be gutted because im so taken with it i think its gorgeous and i would call her emie for short

I'm partial to Emilia because that's me second daughters name ;) we call her Emi for short :)

I have no idea, whether girl or boy. Well actually I have a list of about 20 girls names and boys names that I like, but none stand out as "the one". There are quite a few names that I've loved for years but don't go well with DHs (and therefore baby') last name.

Some I like for girls: Jolene, Colleen, Greta, Louisa, Gillian

Boys names: Tristan, theo, Rowan, Dustin (dusty)

If it's a boy he will definitely be named Elliott, we've had that planned since we were like 16 haha. If it's a girl we had decided on Lidewij, (leeduhvye) but I'm obsessed with the name Iris right now as well as the name Roisin... (Rosheen) and Roisin would be nice because it's Irish like our daughters name. Girl names are hard,there are so many pretty ones!

DD's name is Cambria (Cam-Bree-AH) Lynn, Cami for short. :)

If this little one is a girl, she will be Charlotte Kennedy

and if little one is a boy, he will be Oliver James, though I'm mulling over a Charles Oliver as a possibility to keep the "C"s :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->