Have you chosen your names yet?

If it's a girl then probably Jennifer Lucy. If it's a boy then no idea as what names we do have we can't agree on!

DD's name is Cambria (Cam-Bree-AH) Lynn, Cami for short. :)

If this little one is a girl, she will be Charlotte Kennedy

and if little one is a boy, he will be Oliver James, though I'm mulling over a Charles Oliver as a possibility to keep the "C"s :)

Oliver James is a song by Fleet Foxes...one of my favorite bands. Good choice!

If it's a boy he will definitely be named Elliott, we've had that planned since we were like 16 haha. If it's a girl we had decided on Lidewij, (leeduhvye) but I'm obsessed with the name Iris right now as well as the name Roisin... (Rosheen) and Roisin would be nice because it's Irish like our daughters name. Girl names are hard,there are so many pretty ones!

I LOVE Elliot and would totally like to name a son that. However, it's my long term ex-boyfriend's name and doesn't sit too well with hubby :) Those other names are so pretty too!

Since I was a little girl myself, I've always dreamed of having a little girl named Adelle. Then I married the only guy in the world whose last name rhymes with Adelle, and I'm not going to saddle my kid with a rhyming name.

So then I chose Penny. And lo and behold, one day my husband came home with a rescue dog named Penny. She was named that at the shelter and already responded to it, so we couldn't change it.

So we settled on Cecelia. We both love it for a girl.

For a boy, I really want Kevin after my father, but my husband hates the name. So we settled on Donovan, until my jerk father in law started ripping the name apart. After he was through, I can hardly imagine even naming a dog that now. So we're still looking for boy's names, but right now I think our biggest contender is Ethan.

Learn from my mistake, though - don't tell friends or family the name until the baby is here! Otherwise people will rip it apart and make you feel terrible about it. I'm still sort of gutted about Donovan.

I love Ethan! When we were having our LO I'd already decided he was called Oliver , I could never think of a girls name so when we found out we were having a boy there was never going to be another contender.

He has the same middle name as my OH, which is his mums maiden name, so if we had another boy we aren't sure whether to carry on the Middle name or not.

At the minute for a boy I love Benjamin, Max or George. For a girl I have always loved Isabelle/Isabella but OH wants Amelia, and has said he should be the one to name our next as I decided on Oliver and didn't let him have any input :blush:

Lilia Gray for a girl.
Lilia because OH likes Lilly & I don't, so we compromised, Gray is OHs great grand mothers maiden name.

Ronan Alexander for a boy.
That may change as everyone we've said it to has hated it.

Gabriella Rose for a girl (Ella for short)
Jake Philip for a boy

We already have a LG named Heidi Jayne

I'm absolutelyWill be interesting to loving everyone's names :D Will be exciting to see how many of us actually name our bubbas this when they are here :D

We're thinking Koah (Ko-uh) for a boy and Zoella for a girl. We have a Kaillem (pr. Ky-lum) and I feel like his name would go great with Koah or Zoella.

I have finally thought of 1 boys name I like (this baby was 18 months in the planning so had a long while to think about it) but every girls name I have liked so far I decide I hate a few weeks later. OH still won't tell me any names he likes. Finding it really difficult to search for names as go on a baby name site and you are scrolling thru thousands. Need to pick one for each sex (maybe 2 if it ends up being twins again) as not finding out the sex and don't want to be rushing to choose a name after the birth.

If it's a boy he will definitely be named Elliott, we've had that planned since we were like 16 haha. If it's a girl we had decided on Lidewij, (leeduhvye) but I'm obsessed with the name Iris right now as well as the name Roisin... (Rosheen) and Roisin would be nice because it's Irish like our daughters name. Girl names are hard,there are so many pretty ones!

My boy is Elliott ;) good choice :) hehe

We like Poppy for a girl, Violet for 2nd name after OH nan..
And George for boy with John as middle name after his grandad :)

thought a bit about boy names, Adam seems to be sticking with me, so is Finley, and Ian

I can't find another name I like for a girl though besides Camilla

We're pretty set on Bobby for a boy as oh is called rob so named after daddy :)
And for a girl I've always liked lily-Mae but it's so popular now so going to have a rethink on girls names x

So I have a major problem that I caused myself with the naming 5th pregnancy 4th baby , ally children have names big genome with r and they are all double barrelled so I have Reggie-lee Ronnie-rose and rosabelle-may my dh wants to call this one reanie or Romeo but I'm not to sure right now , I really want a ruby or rudy not sure on a boys name I kind of like rane or Riki or Rodney but not sure yet

We already have Logan, Brody & Dalton. At the min i like Jaxen for a boy & Jessie for a girl

I will totally stuck for girls names, my Daughter is called Alannah Mae, I just cant think of any others that stick out for me.

with my DD I had the name very early but we could never agree on a boy, so far with this we have boy name Jared Christopher but no girl, fingers xd its a sign ;)

My ds is Alexander Thomas and I absolutely love his name. I had it picked out before long before he was even an option for dh and I.

For a girl we've always loved Amelia Margaret. Margaret was my great grandmother's name, and the most amazing woman to me.

And for our next boy we really like Emmett Cornelius but we aren't sure why haha

I have an Elliot! He has just gone 3.

If this one is a boy we have decided on Isaac James (at the moment)
But no girls names seem to be sticking at the moment!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->