Have you ever actually hated anyone??

T

TashaAndBump

Like the title says. I was just reading the questions thread in the girly sanctuary and I realised that I don't think I have ever actually felt hate - what does it even feel like??

Anyone else like this?

Can't imagine theres a way of discribing it tbh

I hate my birth mother & her husband probably the only 2 people I wish dead on this earth < guess thats hate.

Yup, i wish my first boyfriend was dead. And i wish it regularly. I guess that must be hate too.

I physically hate the doctor who sent me home from my c-section cos they dint have time to do it, only for me to go back 48 hrs later to find Taylor had died. :cry:
I actually wished him dead for many months but now i just hate the man!!!:hissy::hissy::hissy:

V x x x

yes i have - two people, my 'sperm donor' the person called my biological father - for what he put me and my mother through (i love my dad my than anything :cloud9: he' brought me up since i was 9) and a very close family member who wouldn't believe me when i was a teenager, that hurt so much.
hate is like an all consuming rage, and also i have found it closely link to love - like the old saying says. tbh as i've got older and my life is fulfilled and happy, the hate kind of decreases. i have found it can eat you up inside, and i no longer feel this :hugs:

Yep I hate a certain person, she is very clever and sly, when u first meet her everyone likes her, she has a very addictive personality but when u get to know her she is evil esp if she cant control the situation, she ruined so much for me last year, I am over it now but I hope karma comes around for her soon, I do actually hate her and wish she wasnt around, I hope she rots in hell.

So answer to ur question yeah I hate someone

I've disliked a few people but really can't think of anyone I have ever actually hated :shrug:

I think people who have never actually hated are lucky, really lucky, but I agree that hate can consume you, and I still hate people who chose to make my life hell, but I am stronger now and the feeling subsided somewhat, although if I saw any of them now I would not spit on them if they were on fire! So yes I have hated and still hate them, although they are not worth the energy like I once thought. :(

Ive hated in the past, but not for a very long time.
I couldent even tell you why i hated this person, i just woke up one morning and hated him.

I do - right now, and its the only person I've ever actually hated. I hate Adam with every single bit of essence of my soul, it completely consumes me. Honestly I would say good riddence and about time if someone told me he dropped dead. So that's what I consider hate.

Hate is a very strong word. i have people that annoy me and I dislike but you really need to have done someting wrong if i where to hate someone. I hate things and certain types of people but not anyone in particular. Even my so called mate who back stabbed is I just dislike! she really should make it to the hate list for what she has done though but I feel more sorry for her than anything. I felt hate alright! growing up plenty of it,. I live in NI I say no more. I didnt hate still then.

It's sad to say hate, but I despise my ex-husband and my ex sister in law. and the one i hate most is a girl that tried to get with my OH for months and still refuses to leave him alone and completely turned into a nut case and refuses to leave our lives alone. I wish I could not feel it, but sadly I do.

I voted no, but I loathe my OH's dad. He's a waste of air

Ive felt hate..and it isnt nice. But when you feel it, you cant help it.

Hate an ex even when i think of him he makes my blood boil!!

I hate this bitch who is a pikey and gave me crap through school, always tries and asks for fights. Even though that was years ago she still does it , sitting in a cafe last week with a friend she doing arm gestures outside at us.
Really sad and pathetic lowlife. Hate her.

Forgot to add that i hate an ex also .. he used to beat me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->