Have you ever actually hated anyone??

I put no, i heavily dislike some people but theres no one who i actually "hate" with a real passion

I hated my father at one point. I hated him SO much. I still struggle to be nice.
I also hated a neighbour, who found it appropriate to scream and back my nana into a corner (she had a heart condition..) all over me and his daughter having a silly little fall out, which we would have got over in 10 mins had he had left it alone. Instead he done that to my nana. I hated him, Ive never seen my nana scared like that.

I put "no"
I'm lucky not to have felt hate for anybody I know personally.
I have felt disgust and expressed hatred for people based on things I have read/heard and also animal cruelty cases I have seen at work, but I did not know the culprits personnally so although I was upset and disgusted I refuse to allow it to affect me on a long term basis.

Yep I hate a certain person, she is very clever and sly, when u first meet her everyone likes her, she has a very addictive personality but when u get to know her she is evil esp if she cant control the situation, she ruined so much for me last year, I am over it now but I hope karma comes around for her soon, I do actually hate her and wish she wasnt around, I hope she rots in hell.

So answer to ur question yeah I hate someone
Thats exactly what I was going to say about 2 people. A couple that I used to work with that turned out to be sly bullies. They befriend you then stab you in the back. I will never, ever forgive them for what they did to me. And before that I thought I was quite laid back and chilled about people. They destroyed that for me. And they're still doing it to others, they are that clever.
Thats hate.

Not for anyone I know in person. I'd imagine the feelings I have for people who have really hurt people I care about come pretty close though

Ooh - you know what - I feel abit better after having posted that. Thanks girls!!!

I actually forgot about my ex who really does deserve to be hated for what he done to me! but then i feel bloody sorry for his pityful existance and should be wiped out of the gene pool, is that hate? lol

i hate my cousin for telling people she was sleeping with my ex (nic & callums dad) when we were still together.

:hissy:oooh i hate 2 people..my ex for being an abusive, mind controlling, money stealing, arrogant little swine

But not as much as i hate a girl called Jemma, that i befriended, let her live in my home when her parents were moving abroad...for her to then constantly lie to me, spread untrue rumours about me ect

i could go on about these two all day, they make me soooo mad...i wouldnt wish them dead..but if they walked of the face of the earth and never ever came back it would make me so happy! :hissy:

The person who killed my cousin and his fiancee in a car accident through his dangerous driving and sat in court still just feeling sorry for himself and his injuries whilst showing no remorse. I've never actually met him but the emotions I felt when I found his name on Facebook and saw he was out of prison and was sitting on a picnic blanket smiling in his profile pic would come as close as I ever could to hating someone I think.

I hate my "sperm donor" aka my biological father and his side of the family, they messed me up for life.

I hate the girl who stabbed me, when she stabbed me and I fought back, I had to restrain myself from killing her, I hated her so much I wanted to

yep i hate a guy who i used to work with i wouldnt care if he died 2mo thats how much i hate his guts!

Yep I hate a certain person, she is very clever and sly, when u first meet her everyone likes her, she has a very addictive personality but when u get to know her she is evil esp if she cant control the situation, she ruined so much for me last year, I am over it now but I hope karma comes around for her soon, I do actually hate her and wish she wasnt around, I hope she rots in hell.

So answer to ur question yeah I hate someone
Thats exactly what I was going to say about 2 people. A couple that I used to work with that turned out to be sly bullies. They befriend you then stab you in the back. I will never, ever forgive them for what they did to me. And before that I thought I was quite laid back and chilled about people. They destroyed that for me. And they're still doing it to others, they are that clever.
Thats hate.

This person is definately a bully but very clever with it and knows how to twist it round to make it look like its the other person and not her, Im usually a good judgement of character but with her she fooled me which is very unusual, she damaged the relationship I had between me and my best friend and she caused trouble for me at work (we both worked there), she had only been there a couple of months, I ended up leaving, not all down to her but did have a factor in my decision, she also made others leave aswell, grievences were even put in against her and she managed to sway her way out of it and it was all ignored, horrible girl

I think there must be something wrong with me. Even those that have really hurt me I don't feel hatred for.

I despised my ex, who physically and mentally abused me, but I don't feel hatred for him, I feel nothing. Maybe pity that someone is so pathetic. If I hated him it would be letting him still have a hold on me, I can't be bothered to have such strong emotions for someone so worthless.

I remember feeling hatred for my "best friend" as school, who suddenly turned on me in year 9. I ended up feeling sorry for her too though, she became such a pathetic lonely figure and I was the one with friends. She really messed up my life for a while though.

I hate my OH's ex, she doesn't leave him alone. OH and I have been together for a couple of years yet she constantly texts, and calls especially when he's at work when she knows i'm not around.

She called him up one lunchtime when I was pregnant, to tell him she'd just passed me in the town with another man :devil:! Shame I was sick and off work that day, OH had come home on his lunch break to check that I was ok when she called, I was laying in front of him in my pj's on the sofa! Haha, so glad that backfired on her.

She has had her brother threaten us and beat up my OH, and has also spread rumors about me and even told me how I should care for my child and that I should have had an abortion! :gun:

She went mental when she found out I was pregnant. We are now planning our wedding to take place next year and then we plan to TTC lord knows what she'll do when she finds out :roll:

Never a dull moment

no i havented hated any one but i have really disliked some people x

I think there must be something wrong with me. Even those that have really hurt me I don't feel hatred for.

I despised my ex, who physically and mentally abused me, but I don't feel hatred for him, I feel nothing. Maybe pity that someone is so pathetic. If I hated him it would be letting him still have a hold on me, I can't be bothered to have such strong emotions for someone so worthless.

I could have written this myself! I was begining to wonder if I was weird for not hating anyone! It's not that nobody has done anything wrong to me... It's just that I do not feel hatred for them because of it.

I am surprised how many people actually do feel hatred for someone. I thought it would be a lot less. I guess I should feel really lucky that I don't have that feeling of hate in me.

Not entirely sure, Lately I find myself wishing all sorts of terrible things on one person, which isn't like me. I put most of that down to the fact that I'm rather stressed with the TTC and this person is just a catalyst to some pent up rage lol

All in all, I don't think I have felt pure hatred to someone. But I have very strong negative feelings towards a couple people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->