Have you ever gotten negatives even past a missed period and then a positive??

SummerSun05

Reaction score
My cycles are 33 days and today I am 2 days late
I starred spotting 4 days before my period was due. It fits the description and timing of implantation bleeding. I only spotted a few times in 48 hours and it was dark to light pink. There was very little. I had a little cramping the day before it started and a day after it started. I've also had a horrible headache that just won't go away since 6 days before my mussed period. I've had no bleeding or spotting in 4 days. I've had a little more back pain but it's hard to tell because I have a herniated disc. I've taken a test everyday since the day I started spotting up until I was a day late
All were negative. I've had 5 pregnancies, 4 babies with 1 miscarriage at 12 weeks (due to thyroid). I've always had a positive test around 11-12dpo except for the baby I miscarried. I didn't get a positive until 17dpo (so 3 days late). My periods are always regular and I've had no issues getting pregnant in the past despite having hypothyroidism. It's a miracle my thyroid hasn't affected my cycles or fertility. My husband and I are actually super fertile. But again in 18 years of having a period I've nevet had this spotting. I'm very confused. What does it sound like to you? Have you had a similar experience and ended up pregnant? I have a check up with my family doctor tomorrow for a different matter but I am going to ask about getting a blood test. I either want a positive test or my period to come so that we can try next month! I just can't get over how my spotting matches up with everything I've read about implantation bleeding.

Yes, many women have gotten late bfp. I got an insanely late one, but many women get them a week or even 2 weeks late for AF. It's possible your spotting could have been an unusually light AF or IB. Only time will tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->