Have you ever had a ghostly experience?

i love ghost programs im always watching ghost hunters on living its so good

haha im the same, ghost hunters is better than most haunted i think because they always look for logical explinations too and seems more real. Kx

Why do I read these in bed?????? I'll be sleeping with the lights on tonight.

In our flat we live in now Halens bedroom that he's not in yet is cold all the time, even when the heatings on in there. It feels like your being watched in the bedrooms n hallway. I've had the covers pulled up off my feet in the middle of the night, our bedroom is on the otherside of the living room, I heard what sounding like someone rubbing their hands across the living room walls??? I have nightmares all the time, one of a ghost man telling me he was there to steal Halen! I woke myself up screaming I was terrified!

Im always thinking our house is haunted although i think alot of the time my imagination runs wild lol.. but my sisters house is defo haunted!

Me and jessica stayed with her and her oh for a bit a while ago and she had only just moved in so was new to her too. Before we had got a bed made up for me i slept on the couch and jessica in the travel cot and every night when my sis and her oh would go to bed it would sound like they were walking around for ages, sometimes even like a really fast walk to run, never thought anything of it until on enight my sis stayed up late with me and when her oh went to bed the noises started and she was like "wtf is that"? i told her how it happened every night and i assumed it was her and her oh walking aound, she went up 2 check and her oh was sound asleep and when she came back down it started again and honestly sounded like someone was running about and also one night after everyone had gone to bed it honestly sounded like someone was scraping there hand down the wall of the staircase (iwas on the couch against the wall which joins to the staircase) then a few days later i was in the livingroom and my sis came downstairs and went into kitchen, next thing she let out a scream and when i went in every cupboard door was wide open, she still thinks to this day i did it for a laugh but i honestly didnt so its freaked me out.

ive only had one weird experience and that was at our local social club.

we were there one evening just sat having a drink when all of a suden there was te biggest gush and the firedoors next to us flew open with such force. The weird thing is that there was no way that sort of gush of wind could have got in. to get into the club you have to turn into a sort of courtyard to come in the main door and then there is a corridor to the main room. Also it wasnt a windy night at all. It was very weird!!!

i love ghost programs im always watching ghost hunters on living its so good

haha im the same, ghost hunters is better than most haunted i think because they always look for logical explinations too and seems more real. Kx

most haunted does my head in i dont want to just watch peoples faces as they hear a bump n scream!

ive seen some really scary ghosthunters i love it

Sometimes when I'm on a night shift at work I'm sitting watching tele and feel like someone is watching me and the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end..it always feels chilly and I don't wanna look behind me lol.

It doesn't surprise me though as I work in a care home supporting elderly people with learning disabilities so I'm sure quite a few people have died there.

Argh I'm on a night shift tonight, I'm gonna be more scared now after reading everyones experiences lol :dohh:

I've had a few experiences with weird things.
First time I ever thought I saw something was about 5 years ago. I was walking along Hastings seafront with my now ex, it was really late at night and was bitterly cold. We both happened to glance into a shop window as we passed it and saw a reflection of someone walking past us, so as you do.. you look towards to person. Except, there was no one there. No one anywhere, no cars, nothing. I still remember what he looked like to this day!

At my parents house there's been a few odd things, seeing shadows of a man standing at my bedroom window looking out the window.
Feeling someone sit at the end of my bed when there's no one there.
Whistling and humming when i'm alone in the house.
Bathroom door being banged when i was alone and sitting on the loo - that wasn't pleasant!

Oh and my favourite was the night just after my precious cat Manta died. I couldnt sleep and it wasnt that late, id just got into bed kind of thing and I felt a cat jump on my bed, walk up the bed and lay around my head, could feel movement like the cat was breathing - but I couldnt see or feel anything there.

A few minor things have happened to me, once when i went to stay in this haunted manor house on a work employee development thingy. I went up to change for dinner and i put the key in the lock but it wouldn't turn, it felt like something was turning it back the other way! Then at night there would be noises of children running up and down the corridor and slamming the fire door which was next to my room.

In one of the old pubs i used to live in when i was little, the landing light would cast a half shadow on my bedroom wall and i would see the top half of a man as if he was sitting on the stool at the end of my bed and really heavy breathing. That used to freak me out!
oh and when my parents would cash up they'd bring the tills up to the lounge and go backdown stairs, well me and my brother heard someone counting money, but when i went to have a look there was no-one there.

i think i may have had a experience a few years ago. Was pretty freaky and unexplanable.
I was with my OH and parents on a break in wales in this pub sat drinking, i was only on juice so no alcohol effects on me lol. This pub was "haunted" Basically by the captain of a boat that sank years ago on the shores of where this pub is located and the villagers brought back the woodenbeams etc from the boat and was installed into the structure of the building, once a bakery now a pub. Inside thios pub in and on the wooden beams were coins and cash notes left by customers as part of a tradition that when ever they encountered the haunting of this captain money would be left. There was a lot of money. Apparently stormy nights where supposed to awaken this spirit more.

As it so happened the night we were in this pub , outside was cold, gloomy and gale force winds swept outside. we were sat talking amongst ourselves when suddenly i felt cold. it was like i had been hit with a force of cold air so hard and my vision went blurry and my hearing also became muffled , hard to hear or make sense as sound seemed to have slowed right down just like the movements and things around me. it was like time stopped.
within a few seconds i became warm, and my sight and hearing along with the pace of the pubs action returned to normal abd ny oh and was waving his hand infront of my face as though id spaced out asking me if i was ok. At the sametime mum and i turned to each other as we were sat opposite each other and said "did you feel that".
Nobody else on the table did. We think it may have been the spirit of this captain passed through us as his temp[erature, sight and hearing trying to morph in or on passing ours would have had this effect.
Very weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"