Have you experienced this? (tmi warning)

p55pjessicavp

Reaction score
Hi!
I am currently 6 weeks and 2 days pregnant. At 5 weeks and 4 days i started spotting brown blood and i rushed to the ER. I was told my blood work and hormone levels looked fine and so did the ultrasound. To go back if i had bad cramping and if i started bleeding a lot more. Two days later i woke up to pass stool and as i did i bled a bit of dark red blood with one blood clot. Soon after i started spotting once again brown. i only see the spotting when i wipe or when i sit to pee. I have an appointment tomorrow and i hope everything till looks ok. Have anyone else experience this and had a successful pregnancy?
ps. i only cramp really bad when im about to have a bowel movement because im very constipated.

Brown sounds like old blood. So thats a good thing. Glad your first Ultrasound looked good. The clot tho would worry me. I had a Subchorionic Hemorrhage with 3 of mine and they did either resolve on their own or the one i bled it out and baby was fine. Hopefully thats all it is for you.

Please update when you know more tomorrow. Fingers crossed it all goes well. :)

The clot worries me a bit… so it's right to go get that check. However brown blood.. is usually old blood, so I'm sure you are ok. Good luck. I had bright blood then followed by brown blood in matters of hours with my first child and doctor said it was just implantation bleeding. I did not bleed at all with my second or this time around.

Ive had spotting like this about a week ago and it lasted a wekk, im unsure if im pregnant or not

I had brown spotting everyday from around 5 weeks to 7 weeks. It was a nightmare. Went to A&E at 5weeks 6days, was told everything was fine. Had an internal scan, could see sac & yolk but no hb because it was too early. Then went for check up at 8weeks with another internal scan, baby had grown and could see hb. Eventually the brown bleeding stopped. Doctors werent too concerned and said brown bleeding was very common and was likely to be old blood. I wouldn't worry hun, I'm now past 10weeks and everything is going fine. I know it's scary but get it checked for peace of mind but dont stress x

Hello ladies, so my appointment went well after I posted this. I got to see by baby and we heard a bit of the heartbeat. The doctor said it was still developing which was the reason we could only hear a bit of it. I go back tomorrow for another ultrasound to check everything is still going ok. Im still spotting brown unfortunately but alot less thanb before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->