Have you felt ovulation?

Timetotry

Reaction score
Have you felt ovulation before?

I don't think that I had, until yesterday. Maybe.

I got a pos opk yesterday morning. Then was running errands in the evening and got a very sharp pain on my left side (lower abdomen, superficial anterior pain). It lasted around 45 sec. I had to stop what I was doing and hunch forward a bit. Hasn't happened since, it wasn't gas, and I've been a bit tender in the spot since (if I palpate the area).

What did it feel like to you? Do you think that was my egg???

I get ovulation pain alot but not every cycle. This cycle was the worse. It ferls like a dyrong ache and soreness in my ovary its very noticable for me. Sometimes its so strong it even aches when i walk on the one side im ovulating from. Took a opk that day and it was positive

yes its ovulation...i had it 20 mins ago...still sore but its ok now

I also feel it, never did before...for me it feels like a sharp AF cramp, mine come and go. I also had to hunch over once or twice.

I feel it too but mine lasts a good 12-24 hours especially if I have taken soy iso. Painful!

Mine feels more like a stretching/pulling sensation in my lower abdomen

I felt mine for this cycle, the pain was similar to AF cramps but with AF I have a band of pain across my whole lower abdomen but this pain was in a much smaller area and only lasted around 20mins I took a opk about half an hour afterwards and low and behold it was very positive.

It's different for everyone - I feel a mild tenderness before ov. The day of Ov and day after Ov are extremely sore, usually mostly on the left side with a bit on the right, like there is a big area of inflammation.

Yes I do get ovulation pain, it is sometimes worse than actual periods I reckon!

I came off the pill late December to TTC again. By god I felt it coming in January. It seemed to feel like kidney pain at one point. It was quite noticeable. I use OPKs but find the symptoms appear before the positive result, so it tells me ovulation is on the way. I did infact get pregnant though. So the pain was for a gain.

Last time before I TTC I had been off the pill for months (waiting for OH to be ready to TTC) I felt it every month but in a lesser degree to above.

I certainly do I'm feeling it now! I get a general achey period pain initially across my lower back then I get a pulling stretching/ pinching usually in my left side it starts 2 weeks into my cycle and actually lasts a good few days it's pretty painful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->