Have you gone off anything? Started craving anything?

Twirlywoo15

Reaction score
I love my Yorkshire tea only my mother made me a cup 3days ago and the taste with sugar was like a cup of candy floss :nope: it was awful and made me feel so sick!!
I then made me a cup with out sugar and it was fine :happydance:

It's crazy really because I am craving pure orange juice so it's not a sweet thing that I'm not liking it's just the taste of sugar in tea.

I'm also craving home made chips and jacket potatoes with salad cream 😍

I've gone off tea, it tastes funny to me right now. Not mettalic like people say, just not quite right.
No cravings yet unless you count water :lol: I've been drinking 2ltr a day at least, which I know is just what you're supposed to have but I'd normally have half a 500ml bottle a day at most. There are worse cravings to have I guess!

No craving as if yet....everything that I normally eat is leaving a nasty taste in my mouth. I usually love eating Totinos with the totinos dip but the last time I ate it, it was so disgusting I ran to brush my teeth and mouth wash and I still had that horrible taste in my mouth!! 😔.

I've gone off milk, bagels and all fast food. On the other hand, I'm craving lemonade all the time, and I felt compelled to buy way more fruit than usual on last week's grocery shop.

Oh, yes. I've had food aversions way before cravings with most of my pregnancies. And something that's "I can eat this!" today is "I can't eat this!" tomorrow. My OH finally got used to that one after a few pregnancies. At first, OH would get me what I'm craving the next day, and I'd just cry. lolll. I still have aversions, and I'm 21 weeks with this one! This is unusual for me, though.

Tea tastes funny to me too! And when I'm hungry there's not a lot I fancy to eat!

I hate the smell and taste of tea. Really makes me gag and I'm normally a tea lover. Im left so confused what to drink especially in the morning when I wake up. So used to my first cuppa of the day. I keep craving and having fizzy drinks so not like me but I'm desperate to get my taste buds going. My mouth feels like when I have been out drinking and the next day I have a bad hangover and can't crunch my thirst x
Yuk! I want to eat but I don't :sick:

Coffee and chocolate ( previously 2 of my favorite thibgs) i can do right now . And ive been craving ice water and tuna

No cravings or aversions, though I often feel really hungry! This feels weird to me because my first pregnancy I never had any cravings but I went off everything except cold milk and fruit and just had no appetite. This time I'm just so hungry. It's weird how different it can be.

Haven't really craved much..oh, except salty stuff.
I've gone completely off meat for weeks now. Bleagh.

I craved baked Camembert with a baguette the other day, thank god you can have Camembert as long as it's baked when pregnant :haha:

Craving anything sour. But it has to be super sour.

My aversions are red meat and anything in a dark sauce. Like casserole, pasta etc

Aww it's funny how the majority of us have lost the love for tea. I'm still managing it without sugar but it's not the same at all is it

I feel like i've gone off everything but want everything haha.
Do you believe what you go off relates to what your carrying sex wise?
I go off the same stuff anytime I'm ill or pregnant so I'm not sure

I've gone off coffee now too :(
Also scrambled eggs. Toast. Basically everything I've eaten today :( I feel peaky as anything.

Poor you. Its horrid.. i always stick to sweeter stuff when i feel sick. I'm currently eating dry Frosties 😂

I've heard cravings for sweet things means you're carrying a girl, and salty means boy. I know it's just a wive's tale, but I'll be interested to see if it's true. If I didn't have self control, I'd actually lick my salt shaker :p Boy on the way?

I'm craving salty food like never before. Why can't it be something healthy?!

I'm only 13 weeks +3 but I've craved so much !! Sandwiches , ice cream van style chocolate sauce and wafers ! Gone of so many different things though ! Can not get enough cheese ! It's sooo not helping with the weight gain

I've officially gone off everything EXCEPT rice and corn!! :haha:

Everything is nasty right now!! This is going to be a long 1 trimester being that I'm only 5 wks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->