Have you nicknamed your bump?

pinktaffy

Reaction score
i was just wondering what you call your baby now till its born do you call it baby or it or have a nickname or are me and my partner just bonkers.

im from Liverpool and hes welsh so one day we was messing and he said your a scouser and im welsh were having a scuelsh baby mixing the 2 together we thought it was funny and now call are baby scuelsh till its born. is this just us to or has ant one else got nicknames for your bump.:rofl:

It's just mini bump at the moment. I imagine that will change when it becomes so big it will gain its own ego :)

Ours is nicknamed spud. This is because DH thinks that scan pictures he has seen looks like a potato!!

Xxx

I called it beanie and she still gets called beanie!

Ours is Maybe Baby until I get my scan in a couple of weeks and then I'm not sure what we'll call it...

havent this time but last time i called mine peanut lol seems to suit this time also lol so as of now ... peanut

not my bump as i dont have one (well probably do under my flab but i cant see it!!) but i nickname my little 1. It started as 'the pea' then 'the bean' and now its 'the plumb'!! lol

ours is called button coz we had an early scan and the lady doing the scan said it was the same size as the button on my coat!

we call ours baby tomo (oh nickname is tomo every1 calls him that there is olny me that calls him by his real name ) every1 else has started to call him baby tomo to there like hows baby tomo today haha

Ours is "seahorse" which I nicked off a mate who's also pregnant [in her third trimester now] as she said that's what she thought they looked like in the early stages! I just thought it was cute :)

Ours is Nugget - because waaay back in the mists of time Mr Urch's boss told him he shouldnt be wasting his golden nuggets on me! (this is the same one whose son told him he should stop messing about with me and find himself a decent girl :rofl: )
So the idea of nuggets has kinda stuck as a shorthand for the good stuff - and now some of that good stuff has given us a nugget of our own :D

The other name we have for our LO is Archie - because this is the name I always wanted for my firstborn (boy or girl!), but Mr Urch doesn't like it, so we use it as a nickname for LO before s/he is born

Ours is Nugget - because waaay back in the mists of time Mr Urch's boss told him he shouldnt be wasting his golden nuggets on me! (this is the same one whose son told him he should stop messing about with me and find himself a decent girl :rofl: )
So the idea of nuggets has kinda stuck as a shorthand for the good stuff - and now some of that good stuff has given us a nugget of our own :D

The other name we have for our LO is Archie - because this is the name I always wanted for my firstborn (boy or girl!), but Mr Urch doesn't like it, so we use it as a nickname for LO before s/he is born

Awww that's kinda cute!

We havent but my friend has named it PJ because i was obsessed with pineapple at the beginning... so she named him/her pineapple juniour lol....

just beanie or sticky bean

I love my bean

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"